Do you like the Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do i even have to say it? :p um... [SIZE=14pt]i hate them they all *removed*![/SIZE]

TamaMumEdit: All opinions welcome as long as they follow site rules.

If you can express yourself with a post that is "friendly, respectful and with the intention of positive contribution towards TamaTalk", I won't have to edit it :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I love them. Hate me. Eat me. I love them to pieces. I'll give you the whole deal if you wanna know why. But mainly, I like their music, I like their personalities, and I like their dedication to being in a band and the fact that they're brothers! <33

And Tomato-Kun, that was very rude. How would you feel if someone said the same thing of Hamtaro *(edited by TM)*? Mhm. You could hurt someone's feelings. Think before you post, please. ;D

The whole reason for this poll is because my friend and I have a bet. I also put this poll on www.gdamerica.com, there you can vote once a day, so if you want your side to win, you can go there and vote daily.

I stronly hate them. There so annyoing, everone thinks they're cute, but they are not atractive one bit (to me).

I don't mind them. I think its awesome that they write their own music =)

Latest posts

Back