Do you like the Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowmoodtama

Reaction score
I don't have a Music Star but I'm probably going to get one for my birthday soon so I wanted to know what you guys think of the Music Star. Share your opinions please!

i just got one today and i love it! i have a girl hitodetchi named nicole right now. the games are really fun and i already have gotten 2 gifts from the king! one thing i find really helpful is that on the status screen if you scroll through enough it tells you what type of tamagotchi you have. that is especially helpful for me because i usually have no idea what the names of any of the characters are. :huh: anyways, i think that you will like it a lot. i know i do! :huh:

I just got a giftcard online so when it gets here I plan to get one. Do they sell them at walmart?

i got mine from wal mart. they also sell them at toys r us and i saw a few at target.

i got mine the first week they came out in my walmart! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i whant a tamagotchi color soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first got it I did, but then, after a while, I found it to be rather boring.

//Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back