Do You Like The Tama Stories?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loti

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

Which tama story is your favourite? Vote, say your favourite one but you might wanna read all the stories first in tamagotchi fan fiction otherwise you might not know which one to pick and then you don't even know the stories of tamas! And Mimitchi tales is the story that I did! It's about a tama going on a journey with another one and during the journey she transforms into a mimitchi! Well actually at the end.

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]Which tama story is your favourite? Vote, say your favourite one but you might wanna read all the stories first in tamagotchi fan fiction otherwise you might not know which one to pick and then you don't even know the stories of tamas! And Mimitchi tales is the story that I did! It's about a tama going on a journey with another one and during the journey she transforms into a mimitchi! Well actually at the end.
Hmmm.......It's hard to choose cause all of them are good!

I guess I won't vote. (My stories are Tama Adventures)

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]Which tama story is your favourite? Vote, say your favourite one but you might wanna read all the stories first in tamagotchi fan fiction otherwise you might not know which one to pick and then you don't even know the stories of tamas! And Mimitchi tales is the story that I did! It's about a tama going on a journey with another one and during the journey she transforms into a mimitchi! Well actually at the end.
You know what's not fair?

When 1 person votes it gets 100%!

Hmmm.......It's hard to choose cause all of them are good!I guess I won't vote. (My stories are Tama Adventures)
About your post, since you made tama adventures, you should vote on tama adventures! My best friend on tamatalk (loti) made Mimitchi tales so I voted on mimitchi tales!

I've read your story Newbiekidlex!

I love it alot! You must type really fast, thst was alot of words in that story!

I'm glad to see that guides are making storys!

Actually, I type SLOW, I can't even touch type yet. ;) At best, I probably type at 10-15 WPM.

Thanks for the comment though. ^^ I'm glad I have a fan.

Latest posts

Back