Do you like the tamagotchi ancestors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them. But I don't have too many.

I have,

2 P1's.

1 P2.

1 Tamagotchi Angel.

1 Osu/Mesu pair.

and that's about it.

Yeah, I havent had one but I've played with one

for a few days before. They're really great and I personally like them

better than the Connection (V1 was nice, though). I guess I'm the kind of person

that likes simplicity, and thats why I like the ancestors. You feed them, play games,

give them medicine if they're sick, clean their poop...just anything that the newer Tamgotchis

can do without the connection and TamaTown junk and some newer features added to the V4-V5.

I wouldnt say they are the worst because they led up to the Tamagotchi Connection you have today.

If it wasn't for the success the toy had, you probably wouldn't be playing with your connection right now. ;)

What I love about the ancestors is how they aren't so childish and girly. I'm to much of a chicken to walk into the girly section where the Tamas are without looking over my shoulder. ; )

What I love about the ancestors is how they aren't so childish and girly. I'm to much of a chicken to walk into the girly section where the Tamas are without looking over my shoulder. ; )
Yeah. That's another reason I liked them.

The commercials and everything look like they're targeted

for girls now. Oh well, that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back