Do you like to draw?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only allowed to advertise your website through your siggy or avvie. The link is probably gonna be removed.
that's NOT my personal website, I'm just wanted to show it, not to advertise it! :D :blink: :mimitchi: that is the site where I draws, there's nothing wrong to show it! :eek: I'm just want to share it, ok?

that's NOT my personal website, I'm just wanted to show it, not to advertise it! :rolleyes: :mametchi: :mimitchi: that is the site where I draws, there's nothing wrong to show it! :eek: I'm just want to share it, ok?
Show and advertise are basically synonyms.

It's exactly the same, calling attention to another site.

I draw, I think I'm good at it, and most other people think I'm good at it, too.

Maybe I'll post some of my "art" some time.

I'm not good at people though. Or scenery. Or trees.

Basically, people and landscapes are a no go.

I fail at art. But when I got my new crayons I was compelled to draw so I love crayon drawings because crayon just screams 5 YEAR OLD! I drawed Laura and Maddy some pathetic pictures and Laura drawed one too!

I looooove to draw,i draw very good in paint and real life~find Kawaii Valley in my siggy,sign up,find Art Galleries,find Boku(Boku's my name in Non Tamagotchi forums) and check out my pics i draw on paint~I'm very proud of them all :D i'm still strieving to get better!~I love drawing people~

Last edited by a moderator:
Drawing is one of the best things I can do. The only thing I fail at is drawing people. I can't draw non-anime people. I am good at drawing the two shinigami's from Full Moon ( a manga)

And I can draw Tamagotchies. And animals. And spongebob. And Zelda characters (no... I pwn at all these things) I am also very fast at it. *scribble scribble scribble* DONE!

I CAN draw backgrounds, but usaully I don't bother. I made an epic fail when drawing Meroko the other day.. Uhhhhh

I'm bad a drawing. I just doodle stuff in my french notebook. I think I actually lost marks because of my violent doodling ._.

I used to draw in school... I remember when I drew the teacher as a big fat Masktchi with a hat.. o_0 Thank goodness I don't go to school anymore. Although I go to first aid class. I secretly drew a Kuromametchi then XD

Yeahh. I love to draw... Usually I just writes down a bunch of random band names on my books... and make 'em look fancy.

x33 During SS today I was drawing an album cover for Count Your Blessings. x33

Only allowed to advertise your website through your siggy or avvie. The link is probably gonna be removed.
I'm pretty sure that's not her website..

I have a deviantART account XD

Yeah. Tell me NOT to draw(or at least doodle) for a week, I will snap! > :D

I love to draw, but in my opinion, I'm not very good. I guess I should scan in some pictures and see what others tink.

Of course my mom, Nicole, Shenni, probably Hayley, my aunt Erin, an my evaluator would probably disagree with this post.

I don't draw, I doodle.

My math book is filled with random doodles, so I hate showing it to people.

...My math book is filled with random doodles, so I hate showing it to people.
heh. XD

My English teacher made me show most of my sketchpads to him. I have a LOT of questionable drawings/doodles XD

I didn't want to!!! D:

It's not a personal site - it's a place where you draw tams and they get posted so it's fine in this instance.

I'm not great. I prefer to use the computer for artsy stuff. :3

I love to draw. I'd say that I'm good at drawing people, and of course random doodles. =3

I want to draw more anime-ish eyes though. I hate how I draw the eyes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back