Do you like to wake up early or late or...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get up usually, at like.. 5:30-ish? And that's on holidays, weekends, school days. Blaah.

Occasionally, I'll sleep in really late. Depends on when I go to bed.

Like one night, I stayed up talking to Luke on MSN and went to bed at around 3 AM, and I woke up at 11:02. That's the latest I've ever slept in.

But yeah, 5:30 is a good time to wake up. I sit outside for an hour, because I'm not allowed on the computer until 6:30 ):

In winter it takes about half an hour for me to be properly awake and everything, but in summer, I wake up, and I'm totally awake. It's good :blink:

I sleep a lot. I go to bed at 8 or 9, before my bedtime. I hate waking up early really bad. I try to wake up around 10 when I can. In the summer, I stay up late though, and on school nights, I wake up at 6. If that makes sense.

Okay, well, I'll wake up, like two in the morning, It will be dark, and I'll be thirsty. I'll call my mom in, get her to pass me the water that's right next to my bed, get her to turn on the hall light(yes, I'm scared of the dark, and I'm 11). Then, I'll toss and turn, and do someting to get to sleep, it's probably pretty noisy, cause my headboard probably bashes against the wall a lot. So I may get to sleep, and I may not, usually I do, but sometimes I'm cursed, and can't. If I do get to sleep, I'll wake up 6 or 6:30, and on school days, won't get up till 7, or 7:30...or later if I feel like it.

I usaully wake up at 6:00 (the light wakes me up) but go back to sleep, wake up at 8:30 and stay in bed for half an hour, then get up. xD

[SIZE=7pt]I wake up late,and yes have problem gettin' off to bed,i think i'm too lazy to get up,i wake up 9:30 am sometime exact 10:00 am[/SIZE]

i get up early from monday to friday (I HATE YOU SCHOOL!!!) and on saturday and sunday i get up around 10 a.m i wish my school started at 8.00 a.m like in the US!!

i live in guatemala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back