Do you like your teacher?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're ok

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not gone back to school yet and when we got our report cards it didn't say who are teachers were so I do not know if I like her/him or not. I have to call the school today and ask. :eek:

-D-a-r-k-C-o-r-e-

i like my year 6 teacher ! hes very nice and he dosent mind tamas! yayay!! :(

we have more than 1 teacher, some of them are OK but i don't like some others

i am starting middle school tommarow so i don't have my teachers yet

All eight of my teachers are pretty nice. When I walk through the hall between classes, I can check my Tama's with pride and the teachers don't notice!

Hee hee. :marumimitchi:

My grade five teacher didn't care about Tamagotchi's.

By the way I changed my TamaTalk skin to Orange Burst and I have a headache! :marumimitchi:

Hmmmm....Ahh.... Lets see....

[SIZE=21pt]N O ! ![/SIZE]

I really don't like her, she can be so annoying... But she doesn't mind tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
my teacher is really nice, she actually makes me enjoy school! the only thing i don't like is that she won't let us have tamas at school (unlike one of the other teachers who actually babysits tamas during school).

my new teacher's really nice and she gave her class a free scoubidou session.

no...my teacher is sooooo mean!!
Haha LOL. poor you. but I have the meanest in the school. Well, she may not be mean, just strict but she's not that bad. We started today so she doesn't know me all that well (luckilly) and so, I still have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to get in her "Bad Books" but don't worrry. You'll survive the year!!!

-Kimbonian :mametchi:

My teacher is ok, but most of my friends went to another class,a nd I'm stuck with 1 friend there, but on the bright side I'm not with the meanest teacher in the school, and all my friends are in her class. :unsure: :mametchi: :D

LOL as long as your teacher doesn't spank you or something LOL well, then you could sue em'! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back