do you like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man can't miley cyrus topics be BANNED?!?!i mean she is SOOOO spoiled like she is daddys little pwincess.and i don't mind her co-star Emily osment, it is miley that annoys me >.< .so these topics should be BANNED!!!

oh god.. the topics return again!
i'm not a fan of hers.

she's an okay person maybe,

i just don't care for her music and acting.

aha..
I agree about these topics *sigh* I am not a Milley fan and will never be one,she is so spoiled and yeah...

[SIZE=14pt]You cant hate someone you don't know.[/SIZE]
Sure you can :p . People can hate anyone they want to.

You know I reckon a lot of people on TT have grown to dislike her more than the average person because of all these topics.

To be honest I've never really watched her show. It's on disney for crying out loud! One we don't have disney and two if we did the channel would start collecting dust because none of us are watching it.

I don't like her.

hmm.

well to be honest, i don't like her attitude, or the way she performs. personally, i don't think she's a very good role model for little kids.

but having said that, i do like a few of her songs. good and broken is one of my favorites.

i think if she wasn't famous, she'd be a very nice girl. but even her dad said that she's getting caught up with fame right now and she needs a reality check.

anyway, i'm team demi and selena. ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't think she is a very good singer. Her songs aren't good, and I hate how she has to be a drama queen and make everything sound so dramatic. She is a spoiled person and acting as if she is the queen of the world. She thinks everything is about her. I know girls and guys who like her, but I'm not going to mention any names. I don't think little kids should watch her and look up to her.

Like i said, i choose to hate her because she is spoiled, cheated into fame, and a lot more, that's enough for me if i knew her in real life, a much longer list would be created.

I am surprised at how many people dislike her! I am personally a Miley Cyrus fan.

Some people dislike her voice, some people love it! She has that kind of voice! It's like Marmite - you either love it or you hate it! I love it. :furawatchi: I think she deserves her fame. It's so sad that people suddenly hate her after 2 pictures were taken and made public. But she is sooooo sorry now. I read an interview with her and she was really apologetic. I, for one, can forgive.

You guys don't know how hard it is for her! People say such hateful things about her, make horrid YouTube videos, etc, when she's just a normal 15 year old girl. I know I wouldn't be able to be as strong as she's being if people were saying the same things about me. She makes mistakes - we all do! Just because you're a celebrity, you don't suddenly become the Perfect Human. You mess up, and things that nobody would normally think were really minor, suddenly become huge things and you get all these haters. It's not nice to hate, especially if you don't know the person.

Not only is it bad enough that people Miley doesn't even know say such horrid things about her, but publishers and other people pay Miley's friends up to $150,000 pounds to betray Miley and give away her personal photos. For Miley, her fans have turned against her, people who don't know her have turned against her, and now her friends are betraying her - sometimes not even telling her until her picture goes public. I don't think I could take that.

Please think about what I've said, haters. You don't have to see your personal photos all over the media. You don't have to see people calling you a large variety of horrible names all over the web. You don't have to deal with the stress of achieving perfection when everyone around you is putting you down. She's only 15, people.

This is my opinion, and I feel it strongly.

I am surprised at how many people dislike her! I am personally a Miley Cyrus fan.
Some people dislike her voice, some people love it! She has that kind of voice! It's like Marmite - you either love it or you hate it! I love it. :furawatchi: I think she deserves her fame. It's so sad that people suddenly hate her after 2 pictures were taken and made public. But she is sooooo sorry now. I read an interview with her and she was really apologetic. I, for one, can forgive.

You guys don't know how hard it is for her! People say such hateful things about her, make horrid YouTube videos, etc, when she's just a normal 15 year old girl. I know I wouldn't be able to be as strong as she's being if people were saying the same things about me. She makes mistakes - we all do! Just because you're a celebrity, you don't suddenly become the Perfect Human. You mess up, and things that nobody would normally think were really minor, suddenly become huge things and you get all these haters. It's not nice to hate, especially if you don't know the person.

Not only is it bad enough that people Miley doesn't even know say such horrid things about her, but publishers and other people pay Miley's friends up to $150,000 pounds to betray Miley and give away her personal photos. For Miley, her fans have turned against her, people who don't know her have turned against her, and now her friends are betraying her - sometimes not even telling her until her picture goes public. I don't think I could take that.

Please think about what I've said, haters. You don't have to see your personal photos all over the media. You don't have to see people calling you a large variety of horrible names all over the web. You don't have to deal with the stress of achieving perfection when everyone around you is putting you down. She's only 15, people.

This is my opinion, and I feel it strongly.
See what you don't get, is no she is not "Just a normal 15 year old girl" and no it is not "Hard for her" If you were making millions of dollars you wouldn't care about haters, And I bet she is "soooooooooooooooooo sorry" But if that is true, why does she keep doing it? It isn't hard for her, she is a spoiled 15 year old who got lucky because her father happens to be famous and wouldn't do a job unless she was involved. Tell me something bratztroxg, Do you think if her father wasn't famous, that Miley would be Hannah Montana? No she wouldn't because there are MUCH more talented girls out there, and they would have found one. So stop saying she's so innocent and it's hard for her because when you make millions of dollars in 1 week things can't be "soooooooooo hard"

[SIZE=14pt]*Crys*[/SIZE]

Why does Mileyitus (aka The Miley disease or Miley Bug) keep coming back?! D:

I can't hate her, but then I don't like her. Its like-hate. xD

:furawatchi:

So many people do hate Miley.

I kinda feel bad for the girl.

I always feel bad when there's a person who's hated by others - whether it's Miley, Brittany...you name it.

See what you don't get, is no she is not "Just a normal 15 year old girl" and no it is not "Hard for her" If you were making millions of dollars you wouldn't care about haters, And I bet she is "soooooooooooooooooo sorry" But if that is true, why does she keep doing it? It isn't hard for her, she is a spoiled 15 year old who got lucky because her father happens to be famous and wouldn't do a job unless she was involved. Tell me something bratztroxg, Do you think if her father wasn't famous, that Miley would be Hannah Montana? No she wouldn't because there are MUCH more talented girls out there, and they would have found one. So stop saying she's so innocent and it's hard for her because when you make millions of dollars in 1 week things can't be "soooooooooo hard"
"cheating her way" into fame makes no sense.

Yes, if her dad wasn't famous, she wouldnt be Hannah Montana

but they offered the role to her, despite the reason, and she accepted

therfore, she didn't cheat her way into fame.

instead, she took a chance to be famous

and there are much more talented girls out there. the show would still be a dud in my opinion. because actors wouldn't change the show. writers would...o_O did that even make sense? maybe not :furawatchi:

"cheating her way" into fame makes no sense.Yes, if her dad wasn't famous, she wouldnt be Hannah Montana

but they offered the role to her, despite the reason, and she accepted

therfore, she didn't cheat her way into fame.

instead, she took a chance to be famous

and there are much more talented girls out there. the show would still be a dud in my opinion. because actors wouldn't change the show. writers would...o_O did that even make sense? maybe not :furawatchi:
no she wasn't offered. her father was offered to play Hannah's dad in the show but wouldn't do it unless miley got to be Hannah so please don't act like you know she was offered because orignally, she was not it was her father, so yes she was cheated into fame.

I like her new CD. What I don't get is why people waste their time sitting around insulting her.

I'm not defending her, I don't like her as a person, and Hannah Montanna stinks, but seriously.

I like her new CD. What I don't get is why people waste their time sitting around insulting her.
I'm not defending her, I don't like her as a person, and Hannah Montanna stinks, but seriously.
i don't randomly go around saying "she sucks" but this topic is here for your opinion on miley so i'm giving mine :furawatchi:

i don't randomly go around saying "she sucks" but this topic is here for your opinion on miley so i'm giving mine :furawatchi:
I can live with that xD I hate when people get all defensive.

Also, if people say you can't hate someone you don't know, well think about this. You can't love someone you don't know either. So those people who said that, your words backfired :]

I can live with that xD I hate when people get all defensive.
Also, if people say you can't hate someone you don't know, well think about this. You can't love someone you don't know either. So those people who said that, your words backfired :]
:furawatchi: i never thought of that! but it's so true :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back