Do you look like someone in your family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Me? No way... xDD Check this out...

Mom: Really dark brown hair; Hazel eyes

Dad: Really dark brown hair; Green eyes

Brother: Brown hair, green-grey eyes (xD)

Me: Blonde hair; Blue eyes.

XD

Ah, yes, the joys of looking like someone.

I dont look like my mum. If you saw both of us, you'd see that we look nothing alike. Not at all. When she had her natural hair colour, she looked a little like me. Now, she's blonde. Nothing like me.

With my dad, its a different story. We are exactly the same. Our smiles are the same, our face is the same, and our personality is the same. We're both incredibly tall. We have the same colour hair. Only thing different is our eyes. His are greyish and mine are brown.

With my brother, we also look like twins. We've been told so many times that we look exactly like eachother. Also same colour hair, same tallness, same everything APART from eyes. Someone once thought I was his girlfriend :|

My mom and I look a lot alike, or so we're told.

When she was about 10 years old, she looks identical to a picture of me at 10.

If you couldn't tell the different between a picture from '66 and 2000, you'd think we were twins XD

When I was younger, I apparently looked a lot like my dad when he was my age. I inhertited his horribly curly hair, and my mom's wavy hair. I have the darkest eyes in the family, being almost black, and a completely different hair color. My mom has dirty blonde hair and my dad's is very, very dark brown. Mine is brown with bits of blonde and red, naturally. x.o

My sister looks exactly like my mom, though, so me and my dad are genetic buddies. xD

People always say I look a lot of my parents... which sucks.

My parents are hideous people. >_>;

And I'm even more hideous. -punches a wall-

Ahwell.

My 2nd oldest brother looks like my dad, I look like a female version of my oldest brother, I've been told I look a lot like my twin brother except without a unibrow and with eyelashes. My mom looks like a mix of all of us except for my 2nd oldest brother and dad.

Well. Let's explore this.

Mom: Dark brown hair. Heavy. Muscled. Athletic. Pinkish skin. Bright blue eyes. Tall.

Dad: Dark brown hair. Very heavy. Muscled. Athletic. Tan, flushed skin. Flat brown eyes. Tall.

Me: Blonde. Skinny. Tall. Weak. Pasty, yellowish skin color. Murky green eyes.

I mean, WTF.

My siblings:

Andie: Brown hair. Heavy-ish. Pale. freckled. Tall. Athletic. Bright blue eyes.

Bub[ What I call him, get used to it. ]: Tall. Not fat, but very muscular. Sandy brown hair. Pale. Brown eyes.

Meredith: Pale. White blonde hair. Bright blue eyes. Not heavy, but she's getting there. Spitting image of me when I was little.

All of my cousins are these muscular, skinny, tan, people with sandy blonde hair the color of their skin, making their bright blue eyes pop. It's not fair. Dx I'm the odd one out. Wheretf did I get green eyes anyway? At least Merebear is a little like me. But she's changing, the shape of her eyebrows, her weight, her nose- She's looking more like Andie every day.

I get told I look like my dad =O I actually look like my aunt.

Daddy - Dark hair [its going grey with old age] - blue eyes - dark eyebrows - tanned.

Mum - Natrual bleachy blonde hair - blueish greenish eyes - blonde hard-to-see eyebrow - pasty white

My aunt - Natrualy dark blonde hair [dyed purple o_O] - Blue eyes with a hazel fleck - eye brows that match her hair colour - lightly tanned

Me - Dark blonde hair [like my aunt] - Blue eyes [like my dad] hazel fleck [like my aunt] - Dark eye brows [like my dad] lightly tanned [like my aunt]

Ohmgee. Daddy had an affair =O But everyone in my family except me has a weight problem.

I'm a general mix of both my parents.

Mother: Heavy set, blonde hair, blue eyes. Average height, about 5'4.

Father: Skinny, extremely fast metabolism. Very dark brown hair, brown eyes. Average again, about 5'10 / 5'11.

Me: Skinny, blonde hair, green eyes.

I got fortunate and got my dad's fast metabolism and body structure. I got my mom's hair, and almost her eyes. Hers are green/grey/blue, and mine are slate green-ish, sometimes blue/grey. I got my mom's nose, only to a worse degree. I got my mom's pale skin tone, and I got her late-bloomerness. (I got my period less than a month before I turned 14, which is a bit late.)

I apparently talk and have facial expressions a lot like my mom. I'll be talking to my friends sometimes, and one will be like, "Oh my goodness, you looked JUST like your mom there!"

But then again, I get comments saying I look like my dad sometimes, too.

My younger brother is heavier set and got my mom's metabolism. He got my dad's eyes, and has light brown hair.

I'm 5'1, and on the short side. I'll probably be about 5'3 or 5'4 when I'm at my adult height, like my mom.

EDIT: Holy typos. You can tell this is late for me. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
soortaa:

mom- black hair, tanish, average height, average weight,blue eyes.

dad- light brown hair, tanish, kinda tall, average weight, brown eyes.

me- wirey auburn hair, tanish, freckles, average height, average weight, eyes that change from dark bown, to hazel, to green.

but I have the same fac structure as my dad.

everyone always says I look like my brother, (who is 2 years younger than me) we'd be going dow the street and people would be like "hey are you twins?" people ALWAYS say that! :)

I've been told I look like my cousin. Maybe its because our moms are twins... Anyways, I look nothing like my brother and sister, who like freakishly alike.

Once at McDonalds, my brother was ordering and the random cashier guy said, "Is your sister by any chance -insertsister'snamehere-?" It was scary...

My little cousin Charlotte kinda looks like a little me.

That means the futures gonna be good for her! But she is the daughter of the aunt I look like.

People think my mums crazy child lady when we look after Charlie and Emmie because we all look alike.

(Look at that lady, shes been busy)

I've been told I look like my dad. I've been told I look like my mom. So...I look like both.

Me and my brother don't look alike, but people seem to just know we're brother and sister.

I think someone(s) once thought I was his girlfriend...

I look like my dad. I have nothing like my mom >.<

My dad is tall, tanned, brown eyes, heavy.

And I'm tall [Taller than mom already!], tanned, hazel eyes, and well thin.

My mom is like, so white! And she's short. dark brown eyes. DARK. Almost black. and thin.

No way.

Dad - 5"11, brown skin, black eyes, black curly hair.

Mum - 5"0.5, white/pink skin, pale blue eyes, blond straight hair.

Me - 5"3, bronzed skin, brown eyes, brownish-auburn wavy hair.

Everyone thinks I look nothing like my parents.

Yes, my younger second cousin who's 5 now. He looks like a spitting image of me, it's scary. I have a baby picture of me, and one of him, and I couldn't tell they were different people at first. We were both cursed to be born with blond, curly hair x.x But mum accidently cut mine off and it grew back dark brown and straight. He had his cut, and it grew like mine, just a lighter shade of brown. When I took him to the park, they thought he was my little brother, whereas he's not immediate family as such, his mum's my cousin and she looks nothing like me. I don't really get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back