Do you look up to other members?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OHMAIGOD. *Gags on Flutey* Seriously?! I'm funny? I'm not funny at all IRL. I can make my friend laugh...But then she laughs at anything, even if you told her your grandparents baked a cake or something. o__o

And yes, I do watch Bobobo.. 8D

Who I look up to...

Pikachu Lover

TamaMum

Admin

TigerLily

x.Nobody

SK

AndsomebodyIforgottoadd.
Off topic: YESH! Another person watches Bobobo! HELL YEAH! Don Patch is awesome and Beauty and Gasser (a.k.a Heppokomaru)'s freak out faces are GOLD. xD

And your forgetting me....;--; D:< Joke. xD

~SG~

:angry: I haven't been on here for very long ... but I look up to all the staff here and Binary -- I always feel like Binary must be some sort of computer programer or something... :eek:

.... Whitestorm seems pretty cool... and leafpool is a very "god" person XD

Promesse has some really great points and is lots of fun to talk to.... and I guess just in general the intelligence of this forum is really great. I'm sure there will be more people I look up to soon :D It's really great here....

:p I'm so wierd though... I always feel so dumb whenever I post... writing is definetly not my strong point.... :huh: I'M SORRY EVERYONE!! I'll do my best to be a good member of this forum!!! ;)

Yes understood.But what I am not understanding is how she could just start jumping to conclusions that people with bad karma are bad people.
I think you need to check that post you took issue with again ;)

It looks to me like you are the one jumping to conclusions...

The poster only said they looked up to people with good karma.

They made no mention at all about their feelings towards members with bad karma.

Please remember the site rules and keep your posts polite and friendly?

Insulting another member's intelligence for posting a statement that follows all the site's rules doesn't really show you in your best light :angry:

I look up to x_lynn chan_x, she was always very EPIC.

Jokes aside, I look up to Admin. How can someone create a site so addicting? 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

The only person I resemble is Jesus.

The Bible says, "We are created in His image"

;)

Yes understood.But what I am not understanding is how she could just start jumping to conclusions that people with bad karma are bad people.
Very true.

Most people with bad karma just make bad decisions.

Glad you understand ;)

I look up to x_lynn chan_x, she was always very EPIC.
Jokes aside, I look up to Admin. How can someone create a site so addicting? 8D
I forgot to add you. Your coolio. xD

SG:

*Dies* I did forget you. T__T

Off topic ness to SG: Random question...Do you still play Flute? xDD

Sometimes I seem to stalk Sweet Kandi ( she posts in interesting topics normally ) also I stalk people with bad karma and try and figure out why they have bad karma and I stalk guides lol. ( I'm not a bad stalker I'm just curious :p )

I don't think it's such a dumb question. Most of people here do look up to other members because of their amount of posts, their karma stats, confidence and so on. I don't really look up to anyone here, except for all the tolerance.

:eek: I haven't been on here for very long ... but I look up to all the staff here and Binary -- I always feel like Binary must be some sort of computer programer or something... :eek:
.... Whitestorm seems pretty cool... and leafpool is a very "god" person XD

Promesse has some really great points and is lots of fun to talk to.... and I guess just in general the intelligence of this forum is really great. I'm sure there will be more people I look up to soon :D It's really great here....

:p I'm so wierd though... I always feel so dumb whenever I post... writing is definetly not my strong point.... :p I'M SORRY EVERYONE!! I'll do my best to be a good member of this forum!!! ;)
"god" to know lol (Inside joke).

I have a screenshot of it on my computer xD

Anyway, there's many people I look up to, and I can't list them all because I know that I'll forget at least one person :p

I don't think it's such a dumb question. Most of people here do look up to other members because of their amount of posts, their karma stats, confidence and so on. I don't really look up to anyone here, except for all the tolerance.
I disagree about looking up to people cause of Karma/Posts

I look up to the awesome people that can pwn everyone else *cough*Alex*cough*

I forgot to add you. Your coolio. xD
SG:

*Dies* I did forget you. T__T

Off topic ness to SG: Random question...Do you still play Flute? xDD
OFF TOPICNESS = Actually, yeah I still do. I'm Grade 1. xD I started last year, and I have no idea if that's good or not.

~SG~

OFF TOPIC POST: Funny signature roar XD!

On topic: I think some people have looked me up because there are alot of hits on my pictures so far and I only posted them 3 days ago lol. Well if anyone does look me up let me know :huh: .

Now you're just putting words in her mouth.

She just said she looked up to people with good karma. She said nothing about anyone with negative karma so you can't assume anything unless they actually SAY IT. So yeah, she's entitled to her opinion. Deal with it kay? ;D

I got quite a few people on here which I admire/look up to and many of those whom I consider equals (not just guide on guide thing, I mean outside of that).

Cinderpelt and Whitestorm.
Ehh....I can't think of anyone right nao. I'll get back to you.
Yuss. Fellow Warriors fanness. x33

Yes, I have always looked up to people here. I do not really feel comfortable sharing my choices, as I don't want to offend anybody or be clingy. :S

If you would really like to know who I look up to here, you can always shoot me a PM. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back