Do you 'love' your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
duh of course i luv mah tama! i dont care which character i get i luv dem newayz! besides, if u dont like yo character get a stuffed animal and yo tama will turn in2 a dog character.

I do know that it's not all that important what tama you get , but it realy is rather annoying when you get an adult you don't like much - and can't reset for point/item/generation/friend list loss, you're stuck until the matchmaker comes (or a breedable tam grows up) with a pet you don't enjoy taking care of.. Isn't the fun what it's all about?

Yeh.. sorry, long-winded, but I've had a spot of bad luck regarding my digital pets lately.. :)

Yes! I particularly hate that little round teenager with the bump on his head and the goofy teeth...also I hate the toddler lump and the v3 kid with small black stick arms.

oh well :)

Well, there really isn't a particular character that I "hate", but I am beyond tired of getting Paparatchi all the time. Every time I raise a Tama, perfect care or crummy care, it's always Paparatchi! I really don't like Memetchi very well, but I rarely get it so it's not an issue.

I've tried that, I ADORE the critters I get from that, but it's not your tama, it's just an expencive costume that you can only use on an adult, and goes away at night :angry:

Oh, and on V2 I always get maskatchi or the niga who I fondly know as 'darth vader'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back