Do you miss....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoVeMeFoReVeR

Reaction score
I miss my past. Times were much simpler then. I was happier then too. I listen to japanese music, to remind me of my past. Because my brother and sister always listened to it, and I always thought it was so pretty. Same with Kingdom Hearts, the game. I play it for the memories. It's quite hard to explain, it's just what I feel.

Heck no.

People were so rude those days, and there was like nothing to do and I couldn't even go anywhere cause there was nothing to do.

We all have points where nostalgia takes over and we want the simpler times.

When I'd draw and sing and just play all afternoon after school.

When Power Rangers was epic and awesome (Seasons 1-6 mostly) Good times there.

When I was in my first relationship, the feelings, the firsts, the good times.

When I was in College, another milestone and so much fun. I miss my radio class.

When DJing online was big when I started, lots of an audience, lots of times to play all KINDS of music. So much variety and opening minds (I still do it but the fanbase is a lot more harder to find).

Am I good in the present. Yeah I'm alright. I'm happy for losing as much weight as I have so I am healthier and I have a steady job in town this time around. I'm alright with the present, but every now and again we want to go back to those fun happy times and just remember those feelings and thoughts again.

Yes, I do very much.

I want to go back to a time where my only worry was runninng out of juice boxes or having my fish die.

My early childhood was, to me, almost perfect. I didn't have to worry about the pressure of being a freshman in high school and making the JV team for soccer to make my family proud.

I miss not having to prove myself to people all the time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving life right now, but I prefer the times when I was younger.

Yes, I do. So much.

I miss the friendships I used to have.

How life seemed much simpler.

I do.

I miss having such a simple life. Everything was fun, there was always something to laugh about, and you didn't really have to worry about anything unless your Tamagotchi broke. ;)

I do enjoy my life now, very much so. But when you get older, things change; in good ways, and bad. If I could stay one age forever, I'd stay right here at my age. A young teenager, with only school to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I just miss when life was simple.

When I was a kid and had fun all day, not worrying about what people thought. No drama, issues, love problems..

I do.
I miss having such a simple life. Everything was fun, there was always something to laugh about, and you didn't really have to worry about anything unless your Tamagotchi broke. :furawatchi:

I do enjoy my life now, very much so. But when you get older, things change; in good ways, and bad. If I could stay one age forever, I'd stay right here at my age. A young teenager, with only school to worry about.
Yeah same here. I'd love to be this age forever. This will literally be my very last relatively stress-free year of school until everything's all about getting into college and testing and stuff. I really miss the times when college seemed so far away, like i'd never have to worry about it. I miss when homework was just a few pages of little activities. I miss the games I used to play as a kid that don't interest me anymore. I miss friends who have had to move away over the years. ;-;

However, I love my life now, I love all my friends, old and new, I love being able to still be a kid at heart as well as becoming more responsible, being able to goof off and do dumb stuff and still get away with it, and just laughing about absolutely everything. xD And I have a lot to look forward to, so I'm sure I'll still be happy in the years to come. :)

I've been thinking so much lately about the best parts of my life, and reminiscing heaps about my childhood in America.

I miss the good times - when I was way younger and didn't go to school, and I miss the times we went on big holidays overseas and on roadtrips.

I miss being happy. Now I'm ridiculously self-loathing and depressed. I just miss being young and not having to worry about school, or how I looked, or what I ate. It's like nothing ever mattered back then, and i wish I could have it that way now.

A part of me does, another part of me doesn't.

A lot of my childhood I have suppressed. I had a pretty tragic childhood.

I never really got to be a kid. I spent my childhood hiding from the world.

I just miss the carefree feeling. Boys, money, sex, drugs and all that didn't concern us in the slightest.

I don't miss it, but I'd love a do-over.

There's some memories I miss and memories I'd rather not remember. I miss having my innocence, my friends from middle school, and I miss how you could pretty much befriend anyone without being judged so hard.

Of course, I was never the best looking kid, so I was judged anyways. Then there's some parts of my past that I would just like gone.

I miss the simplicity of being a kid. Not really having to worry about school, because the work wasn't too hard. There's just too much drama that goes along with being a teenager.

I'm thirteen now, so compared to others I don't have much to look back on xP

I don't really remember EVER being an actual child, with playing in the mud and preschool and peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. I never got that opportunity.

I was friends with a girl called Hannah for so long I can't look back into my childhood memories without seeing her face. She was always insisting on doing things like practicing makeup and talking about boys, even when we were still only about four or five.

Also she always wanted to reenact adult movies with barbie dolls, which was what eventually broke us up, because that was still her favorite activity when we were eleven.

I CERTAINLY don't miss anything after I turned eight. That was the year I was introduced to first crushes, lying, mean popular girls, being excluded, self conciousness, and all the drama I'm forced to go through now.

In short, I don't miss my SPECIFIC past, but I do miss the chance I had that I let go. I'm pretty good at that. Losing the chance to take something and then watching as it disappears forever.

I miss my good days, not my bad days.

But it's not like I'm going through too good days either atm.

So yeah. Childhood was love. And even a few years ago. And a couple of years ago. And some part of last year.

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish I could go back and take back times when I may have hurt someone, or when I messed up big time. But they're part of what has made me the way I am today, so I know that changing the past wouldn't be right.

I miss being a little kid, when I didn't have to worry so much about everything. It's the whole age of innocence thing, you know?

And I wish that I had more time to be a child, because I'm going off to college and i won't really be a kid much longer.

Most of all, I wish I could stay with my family. I'm really attached to them, and leaving them is very scary. But I have a lot to look forward to, even though change is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back