Do you mix and match?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
I do. Right now i am wearing Bob's converse socks, Bob's blue converse high tops, limited too grey plaid leggings, limited too cut off jean skirt, hot topic boulavard of broken dreams green day t shirt, grey old navy button up hoodie,

a hungarian skull neckless, (leather string, metal silver skull with sapphire eyes and a rose in its mouth) and a skull and crossbones headband. (it's black with skulls that have red rhinestone eyes)

how bout u

Well. If your saying "do I mix and match my shirts and pants" then.. well, my clothes aren't destined to be together o_O I don't have spongebob and dora . I have BLUE SKINNY jeans , with any of my NON CHARACTER shirts.

^^ Same here most of my clothes go together but I mix n match whats adequate

Um... that's hard to do when you only have jeans and tee-shirts. So eh... I don't have outfits because most of my wadrobe is black and neon... and black and neon look good together and... yeah...

Yea. Right now I'm wearing hot pink and black striped knee high socks, neon colored converse, dark skinny jeans, a laced grey tank top, and a black studded belt. It matches, in a way. I mix match often. I barely ever wear the same outfit twice.

Yes, I like to mix and match my outfits sometimes. Sometimes it can look really cute - I like mix-n-match necklaces where you just wear two random ones, and odd socks are cute too. But mixing and matching shoes is going too far. x.x

-bratztroxg

...too many clothes...

I don't have a fashion sense. I just wear what looks decent and fits comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back