Do You Name Tamas To A Theme?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
As in, first tama begins with 'A', second 'B', so on? Or maybe you name them after nature or space or things happening in your life. I have a boy named 'Hugo' but I'm not sure where that came from. I might just continue to name Hugo's children with 'H' until he gets an opposite gender child. So anotherwords, continue to name them with 'H' til he gets a girl and name her something else that can begin with another letter.

Do you name Tamas with a theme in mind?

I used to give my Tamagotcihs fruity names.

But since I just used names I liked. I might try the ABC thing though. Thanks for the ideas. =]

I sometimes pick characters from anime, or manga. Otherwise I just pick names that sound nice, usually Japanese.

I used to just name them things like "asjfh" and "Bob" and "aaa". Arent I creative?

I'm making a horror manga (with some help from my friend) and I'm naming my Tamagotchis after the main characters in my Manga. So, my Tamas are named Darrien, Skylar, and Marina.

Sometimes I name them after Fruits Basket characters (does anyone here read it? :D ) And once i named three of my tamagotchis 'cream', 'sugar', and 'tea'. cute, huh? :kuribotchi:

I name them after my classmates, and pokemon, and even after someone in Naruto. 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back