Do you play Harvest Moon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Harvest Moon ;-; Especially Kai. He's my fave ;D

I've got Rune Factory, DS, DS Cute, Island of Happiness, and More Friends From Mineral Town

I have MFoMT, FoMT, BtN, MM, AWL, AnWL, 64, GBC 2, GBC 3, and DS.

Uh... More Friends of Mineral Town, Friends of Mineral Town, Back to Nature, Magical Melody, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, and the rest are all the same.

A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Save the Homeland, Magical Melody, HM DS, Friends of Mineral Town, More Friends of Mineral Town.

Never heard of Rune Factory.

I love Harvest Moon ;-; Especially Kai. He's my fave ;D
I've got Rune Factory, DS, DS Cute, Island of Happiness, and More Friends From Mineral Town
You have DS Cute? May I ask where you got it? I'd love to have a copy of it. I have the regular DS one... but since I'm a girl and all I'd rather have the girl version.

I'm currently playing More Friends of Mineral Town. I'm even writing three different fanfics from it! Rick is my favorite bachelor... Most people hate him and love Kai, but with me it's the other way around!

I have regular Friends of Mineral Town, A Wonderful Life, and Magical Melody. I HAD Another Wonderful Life but I didn't keep it. Now I can't get link to it and get records on MFoMT. I should have kept it... :)

The Harvest Moon game for Wii looks promising. I just wish more HM games was like AWL in the way that it has chapters. I hate the never-ending element of these games! It should be a choice in the beginning when you start--chapters or non-ending game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, did I say DS Cute?

I think I meant 64, because I didn't list that one.

Anyway, I think the are going to release DS Cute next year, I'm a girl too and I've been keeping tabs on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back