Do you really like tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like tamatown but i think there should be a little more stuff avaliable

I voted 'a little'.

It's okay, and kinda fun to play on, however it does get kinda boring after a while, and it takes a long time for BanDai to update it. Like... Bring new games and activities and such.

I think Tamatown is really cool, you can get souviners and get lots of gotchi-points there! Also there is loads of fun activities to do :wacko:

Hope I helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :furawatchi:

i love it you get money and souvenirs and u get to play games! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Yeah, I suppose. But once you find an easy method to get money, use that method all the time, and find all the souveniers, that is when it gets boring.

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Yeah, I suppose. But once you find an easy method to get money, use that method all the time, and find all the souveniers, that is when it gets boring.
~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
ur right i suppose it does get a little boring but i never use the methods of getting money faster! :ph34r:

I find the music ever so annoying, but then again, you can just turn it off. :ph34r:

I think the fact you can earn GP is awesome, but i'm not that fond of Tamatown.

yeah I do agree I love tamatown I almost go on it everyday, but I think they should have a little more stuff available for us and maybe more games to play but thats pretty much it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back