Do you recycle?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickigi

Reaction score
I made this poll to see who cares about our Earth and who doesnt. Global Warming is becoming a big isssue in America and I am trying everything I can in my power to save the Earth. I put a recyling bin in our classroom and took it home every week after people put paper in it. I have a bigger recycling bin at home and I would take it to this place where they recycle things. Its confusing but yea. I pick up litter at school with my freinds. We're starting this program at school which cleans up our environment. Hope you recycle!!

SAVE THE EARTH!!

-Nikki

I have a recycle bin and I recycle w/it, I do my part in society by not littering, that type of thing, but I'm not a full time tree hugger. I don't believe in global warming, by the way. Don't ask me why, I'm sick so i don't feel like ranting. But i do believe we have a BIG problem pollution wise, and should do what we can to fix it.

I'm somewhere between everyday and three times a week. I basically only recycle in school. o_o

I believe in global warming, but I don't think it will affect us real bad anytime soon.

I recycle everyday, and just because you care about the earth doesn't make you a tree hugger, cause I don't really like nature at all. I believe really strongly in doing things you can to reduce CO2 emmisions and other greenhouse gases. I think some people think that Global Warming is not an issue, but it is for the future people of this earth, so why would people be so selfish to not care about the future?

Well I saw this article on this site. I cant remember where but it was about this river or something. I think it was in china. Well the river had a lot of water then mysteriously one day it all disappeared. Scientists say that the river dried up and it was a cause by Global Warming. So I recycle a lot and try to carpool too so we dont waste gas. Theres also this type of light bulbs. Theyre mostly put in the basement. If everyone in the world (or America i think) then it would be like 6 million cars of the road.

I recycle if I'm thinking about it, but I'm not all "L3TZ G0 S4V3Z0RZ T3H E4RTHZ FR0M Gl0B4L W4RMINGZ!"

I know someone like that and they are REALLY ANNOYING.

I recycle when I can. We don't have people who come pick up our stuff but we do recycle paper in my household.

And just because I don't believe in global warming doesn't mean I hate our world. :/

Well I saw this article on this site. I cant remember where but it was about this river or something. I think it was in china. Well the river had a lot of water then mysteriously one day it all disappeared. Scientists say that the river dried up and it was a cause by Global Warming. So I recycle a lot and try to carpool too so we dont waste gas. Theres also this type of light bulbs. Theyre mostly put in the basement. If everyone in the world (or America i think) then it would be like 6 million cars of the road.
Those energy saving light bulbs that are supposed to last like 5+ years?

They've been on the news as giving mass people migraines. I'd rather waste energy than have constant headaches.

Not really. We have recycle bins in school and I put my papers and stuff in them but other than that, I never recycle. I really don't care either. Global warming isn't really that big a deal right now. And by the time it is all of us here will be dead.

We recycle about two thirds of our recyclables, though I'm trying to persuade my parents to get our family to reduce, reuse and recycle everything we can. When I grow up I plan to be an insane tree hugger. The only paper I'll use will be elephant dung paper. (Heh...people DO make it if you're wondering, and it's sanitized.) About a week ago my friend and I asked our teacher if we could turn off the lights during class because we can still see and she said yes, so it was a jump-for-joy moment for us. The five girls in our class supported it, but then the other twelve boys in our class kept turning them back on. Then our teacher said that we don't want the lights turning on and off every thirty seconds so to just leave them on. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back