Do you remember the Dinkie Dinos?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I had two. But they always died straight away.

Mine were blue and green.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember -other- kids having them at the time when virtual pets were all the rage. I've never had the chance to try one.

I have a genuine one. It's teal. I got if for a great price on Ebay. Sadly, it stopped working before I had the chance to try it out properly. :( I keep hearing that the real Dinkie Dinos are awesome. I'm currently browsing around for a new one. Hopefully I score one for a good deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss my old Dinkie Dino! I remember way back in '97, I got one for my birthday along with another girl in my class who had her birthday on the same day! And BOTH of our Dinkie Dinos were red!!! Mine sadly was stolen a few years later....They are really a well-made virtual pet. VERY cute graphics and animations and very fun to play with! I have read a ton of mean things being said about them on this forum by some users! Most likely these people were mistaking the Dinkie Dino/RakuRaku Dinokun with the knock-off 49-in-one pet that is sold in Dollar Stores...as it's been said before kiddies, those are NOT true Dinkie Dinos, but knock-offs, and nowhere NEAR what Dinkie Dinos actually are! If you ever get the chance to play with a REAL Dinkie Dino, you won't be disappointed!!!

I have a little update on my Dinkie Dino saga. I found another teal one to replace the one I never got to play with! I got it for $11 on Ebay and it should be here in a couple of days. While it's probably no Tamagotchi, I'm pretty excited to start it up and try it out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back