Do you remember...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.N e o n

Reaction score
Oh, I remember her. I used to love her, like, so much. Not really anymore, but she has my respect. God, what has Disney come to? Miley Cyrus? JONAS BROTHERS? I'd kill to see an episode of Lizzie Mcguire. Or however you spell it. It was actually pretty stupid, but better than freaking Hannah Montana. Does anyone else miss Hilary? Actually, I don't really like her music anymore. Oh well. She was like my role model, when I was seven.

Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n

oh god

I remember her

and all those weird old disney channel things.

wait remember that shoe Even Stevens?

ahahahahaha

that show was weird o.o

but yeah I'd rather have Hillary Duff than..

-shudder- the jonas brothers...

I remember her. Me and my best friend were like obsessed. We had posters up on our walls and heaps of Hilary Duff merchandise. I recently had a dream where she threw a ball 20 metres and it landed in enemy territory and she had to fight.....so random.

Anyway, back on topic, I really miss Lizzie McGuire. So much better than Hannah Montana. I'd love to see a Lizzie McGuire episode again, Disney keeps playing Hannah Montana instead :D

Oh my. I used to love Hilary Duff music. Not so much anymore, but it's 1000x better then Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus/Jonas Brothers. Lizzie McGuire was kinda dumb, but at least it wasn't... evil.

So everyone agrees, we must kill Miley and drag Hilary back on television? xD I still listen to some of Hilary's older songs. My mom went through my ipod[ GAH! Nosy parents >.< ] And she's was like: "Three Days Grace? Fall out boy? What happened to Hilary Duff? She's cooler." I just sighed, grabbed my ipod, and hid in a corner.

I have her CD on my iPod!

YAY for being a loser.

I never really liked her, but I liked the show! Everyone knew Gordo and Lizzie were meant to be together.

The Rome movie of them is on youtube, I watched it a few weeks ago. Haha.

Gotta love Youtube.

Ohh yeah. I remember her. She was awesome. She could sing, she never did anything stupid, and act! Unlike Miley.

*Barfs*

Latest posts

Back