Do you say your "Thank you's?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
( [SIZE=22pt]Please answer the Poll. :3♥[/SIZE]

I need these results for a school project. <.<; )

--

If someone does something nice for you, do you always say Thank You?

What might be a reason for you NOT to say thank you? :eek:

Always. No matter the case. It's quite the habit for me. A good habit.

Even when I'm being sarcastic. xD "Thaaaaaaaanks."

Haha, you posted this on dA too. xD

On dA I posted I don't have the habit, but I thought about it. For thank you, I actually do. If I didn't say it, I most likely just forgot. ^____^

[SIZE=7pt]I feel awkward when I say "thank you" to a guy I like or think is too cool, so I never say "thank you" to everybody. I'll put 'Other.'[/SIZE]

I say thank you for nearly everything. The only reason I wouldn't was either I forgot, was in a massive hurry or had something(spit) stuck in my throat and it wouldn't come out.

Well, this response it going to make me seem polite

*sigh*

Okay, I rarely ever say Thank you. If someone complements me, I stand there in odd silence. If someone does something for me, I don't say thank you because, to be honest, I'd rather have done it myself. Why bother saying thank you when you'd rather the person not do that thing in the first place?

I'm not really a polite person to begin with. I laugh at people when they fall off their chairs, push a 'pull' door, trip, and anything else that's considered a misfortune. So in other words, I'm not a very polite person.

Okay, you guys can yell at me, now.

Yes, because I don't want people do think of me as rude.

I do.It's polite and it is a habit.Which is good.When I buy something, I'm all. "Thaanks~:3 ".I find it funny O:

I always say thank you. Although I usually say it quietly because for some reason thank you just never comes out loud. Sometimes I try to make it audible and all I do it mouth it. I don't know why but it must make me appear rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back