Do you sing in the shower?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I defiantly sing in the shower. I sing a lot, regardless of where I am. xD Most of the time, it's involuntary. Not necessarily screaming-at-the-top-of-my-lungs kind of singing, but pretty much mumbling.

As far as knowing the last thing I sang, I think it was Cobra Starship. Or maybe Panic! At The Disco. Who knows? xD

~Mew

I occasionally do. the last song I sang was "Feels Like Home" from My Sister's Keeper.

Everyone always sounds better in the shower for some reason. xD
I know! Especially my mom's shower. It's all echoey and I love how my voice sounds. XD

I think I sang Dental Care by Owl City.

The shower is just an amazing place to sing. I love how I think no one can hear me but I can hear every one else. Dx

I make up my own songs in that steamy room. Usually I'll make up the beginning and a chorus, before moving on to another amazing masterpiece.

I never remember them when I get out.

Edit; the post was a fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeahh I sing in the shower... a lot. My brothers make fun of me for it alllll the time but whatever, I'm just practicing my vocals. ^_^

Usually I sing the Beatles but occasionally I sing Hannah Montana. ;)

I think the last thing I sang in the shower was Think of Me, from Phantom of the Opera.

I'm suprised by how many people sing in the shower besides me lol

Last was Pokerface by Lady Gaga XD

edit; Lots of spelling errors. Typed too fast ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, definately. I usually sing a mix of songs from the animes I watch on Saturday.o3o

Anyways....I usually start with the original version of Again (fullmetal alchemist) and follow it up by the (I guess) remixed version of Again (still fullmetal alchemist), sing Rolling Star (Bleach) and blend it with Ride On Shooting Star (FLCL) and end it all with Bones Shatter or The Hell Song if I feel especially rebbeliant(lol) but usually sing Caramelldansen and Motteke! Sailor Fuku (Lucky Star). Like I said, it usually depends on my mood. The lst song I sang was.....I think it was On The Wing by Owl City. ~ :puroperatchi: ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back