Do you sleep with a doll?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep with a stuffed toy - my fuzzy brown puppy who never really had a proper name, so I call him Puppy. I used to sleep with tons of stuffed animals, but the bed would get too crowded so I just recently down sized the stuffed animal count to just one. That's all I need, I suppose. Besides, Puppy is my favorite. I've had him since I was around 7. I got him for Christmas and have been attached to him ever since <3

I sleep with maybe 1-60? XD

Here are some breeds:(XD)

-----------------------------------------

Big bear-Hes like a pillow.

webkinz

build a bears

elmos

fuzzy/soft animals

teddy bears

prizes from fairs/amusment parks.

gifts form Holidays.

If I can, I`ll get a picture of my animals and what my bed looks like with them on it.

Okay, first of all, I don't exactly go to sleep at first. Sleep is for non-hyper people!!!! Of course I still eventually fall asleep but... I don't go to sleep at bedtime. So I just keep a couple things on my bed like books, and yeah sometimes stuffed animals. Just incase I get bored!!!

I sleep with a Funshine carebear Dammit! && I love him, Hes 25th annivesary edition & Awesome :]

Not usually.

I used to sleep with my monkey, named Monkey, every night.

Now I only sleep with him when I feel terrible and need someone to cheer me up. He sits on my bookshelf now. He's really old and raggedy because he used to be my aunt's and then my mom's.

I have to give him a hig now.

I sleep with two gigantic toys currently.

Oh, and how could I possible forget Sup(p)erman?

There's Rupert the dog, Sealy the seal and Sup(p)erman the dog. They all sleep with me every night. Oh, and occasionally Sharpay the pink My Little Pony horsey. : D

When I was little I actually thought it was cool to sleep with a doll so I grabbed Laura, my stuffed bunny, and cuddled to sleep with her. Two minutes later I found out that it was extremely uncomfortable to sleep with a stuffed bunny but I fell asleep anyway. When I woke up the next morning Laura was on the floor. Yes, I have a tendency to toss and turn in bed even at my age. I've never tried sleeping with a doll again.

I sleep with the Fellowship. xDD Like from Lord of the Rings. It's like this:

Big teddy bear - Gandalf.

Pink doggy - Boromir.

Brown doggy - Aragorn.

Little teddy bear - Pippin.

Polar bear - Merry.

Little dark brown bear - Frodo.

Winnie the Pooh - Sam.

Tiger - Legolas.

Dog thing with a beard - Gimli.

Yayy! 8DD

I used to sleep with a snoopy dog named Snoopy(3 years old, sue me xD) now I sleep with a monkey named Zi and a snake named Ramba :)

[SIZE=8pt]I am 15 years old and I STILL sleep with a stuffed animal... it's actually a small koala bear named Fuzzy lol I know it sounds weird but that's me for you [/SIZE] :(

lol my neopets plushies. Soooo cuuute. Plus many other various pokemon and sonic dolls.

I sleep with the Fellowship. xDD Like from Lord of the Rings. It's like this:
Big teddy bear - Gandalf.

Pink doggy - Boromir.

Brown doggy - Aragorn.

Little teddy bear - Pippin.

Polar bear - Merry.

Little dark brown bear - Frodo.

Winnie the Pooh - Sam.

Tiger - Legolas.

Dog thing with a beard - Gimli.

Yayy! 8DD
I love you Krystal xD

I sleep with my Me To You bears. I love them so much. Each one was given to me by one of my friends or a member of my family. So they're all, like, special.

I'm holding my spotted aisha now. I wub her ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back