Do you sound more intelligent online?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
I know that I am very guilty of this. I like to sound educated when I write. Of course, I do when I speak normally also, but even more so if I am writing. You probably would never hear me speak like this face to face.

-RC

No not really. In school I am very intelligent. I may not seem very intelligent on here because I have alot of typos xD

But I am more "mature" on here xD In real life I am a total loser ;D

Definitely. It's impossible to be as clumsy online as when I am offline. I can spend time making my words halfway normal, but in real life I'll blurt out or sing anything that I say, and half the time it will make no sense anyway. Besides, you guys cannot see me fall off my chair when I am online. And I love how you guys can't judge me on my clothes or friends or school or money. You just see my personality, let out in words. <33

And that is marshmallowy cool.

I probably sound more intelligent here because I have time to think about my replies. I don't have much hard core discussions with my friends, anyway, and I don't have google if I am debating a point over the lunch table with someone!

I do.If I talked here the way I do in real life, I'd be banned in 5 seconds flat.. D:

I have a sick mind.
I'll second that...

Yes, I sound more mature online.

I don't think before I speak in real life - but when I'm typing replies, I have to think through what I'm going to say, and I read over to see how it sounds.

Oh yesh.

Definately.

I sound TOO mature online, it's not funny. In real life, I am also maturish but only around adults. Around my friends and strangers Im not very mature even though I get straight A's xD.

So yeahhhh....you get the idea. If you meet me, you'd wanna leave in a minute or 2. I'm very annoying xP and crazy.

I actually think I sound dumber online.

I like to keep it real. If I wouldn't say it I r/l I won't say it online.

I'm spastic in r/l and online but online I never say the intellignent stuff I say in r/l.

Yes. By a long shot. In real life, I just kinda blurt out whatever happens to pop into my mind at the time. Thoughts come in, and fall out and smack people in the head xD On here, I filter it. Also, in real life, I sing about half the things I say. And when I try to talk normal, and I never noticed this till someone pointed it out, I have a little accent, which makes me sound like a redneck. I also get judged a lot because of my family's financial class, or because of how I look, apparently it gives off a I-am-your-superior-hear-me-roar vibe. xD

I'm really not good with words, so I always seem way less intelligent in real life than I am on here.

although I don't exactly seem intelligent on here either..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of. Sometimes I write without thinking. However, if it's a sensible topic or some shiz then I'll write seriously.

In real life I make no sense and stutter half of the time. Lmfao D; And if I'm telling a story, I forget what I'm talking about and skip the main parts xD

Well, if I talked the way I do irl online, you guys couldn't read what I was saying.

It would look something like this:

OkaysotodayiscreamedandfelloutawindowandnowihavelikesixteenscratchesandialsofelloutofthcarrolledandhitawallandiscratchedalotandOMGLOOKITSPINK -sings-LALALALALAPINNNNNNNNNNNNK

...Thats 10 seconds of my morning.

8D

No not really. In school I am very intelligent. I may not seem very intelligent on here because I have alot of typos xD
But I am more "mature" on here xD In real life I am a total loser ;D
Yesh indeed..That is my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back