Do you speak a foreign language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, English, French, I can count in German & Japanese and I think I know Pig Latin but that's if it's really what I'm thinking it is.

That made very little sense.

I've taken a couple French lessons from my cousin. I want to learn Japanese as well. I figure I'll learn the majority of both languages professionally and go on from there.

french, english, spanish. spanish is my native language.

I'll do them in order of how well I speak them.

1- English

2- Russian

3- Spanish

4- French

5- Japanese

6- Greek

7- German

8- Italian

9- & I am currently learning Chinese.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to learn Italian and French next year.

I speak Maltese,but I'm very good in English!

~Jessica~

Im trying to learn japanese from my sister's school japanese dictionary (they're not teaching it this year. X.X) It has kanji, japanese to english, english to japanese, and the meanings. and Im watching subbed anime/ japanese cartoons my sister downloaded YEARS ago... litterally about the YEARS ago part.

So take that school!! X3

~SG~

i guess im the only one thats from Pakistan her. i was born there and our native language is Urdu. i speak it fluently at home. i also know a little bit of spanish. pm me if you know how to speak urdu or if you want to learn how.

PM ME IF YOU WANNA BE FRIENDS!

This white chic will be taking Chinese in about a week actualy. Wish me luck! xD

I'm learning French at school and I'm learning Inuktitut and some Japanese at home.

Pm me if you know any Inuktitut or Japanese or want to know a little, I don't know much of the languages yet though :eek: I can tell you the basic "hello" and "goodbye" so you can pm me for that and I know quite alot of French

Last edited by a moderator:
In school for next year,(7th grade) i choose to take German. We learned a bit of it in 5th grade.I also learned a bit of Spanish in 5th too. For 6th grade we learned a bit of French. I barely remember any of them, but i still have the notebooks.

BEB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back