Do you still have any baby toys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the only one I can remember that I lost is a little brown bear that came with some Cuddle soap!!

I love my baby toys!

My mom still has a panda and doll from when she was about 5. The panda looks like it was run over by a 16 wheel semi a few times and the doll's eyes don't close anymore, lol. They're about 45 years old though, so it doesn't surprise me.

Her dog bit the panda's nose off so my grandma had to sew it back on, then there were a bunch of other tears and such in him so he has stitches all over his body XD The only patch of fur he still has is under the tail. My mom put a shirt she used to wear as a baby on him to cover up the stitches xP It's funneh.

---EDIT---

Thing is so ugly X3

Behold the panda.

Panda w/ shirt

Panda's stitches

I couldn't get the shirt off all the way without feeling like it was gonna fall apart o.o'

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic amuses me. It's amazing that people still have their baby stuff. Well, maybe not. I have things from when I was a baby too.

Let's see. I have a blanket, and my Elmo doll that's still in the packaging. It's Tickle Me Elmo. It's so cute. If you poke him. He laughs and says "YOU'RE TICKLING ME!" I probably have a whole bunch of other stuff too, I just don't know about it.

GotchiGirl96

i've got a big white stuffed bear called Elwood that i've had since like the week that i was born. he sits on top of my bookshelf, always watching over my room. not that i belive he's actually alive, but i like to think of it that way. i also have a small pink blanket that i've had for almost that amount of time that has recently gotten a hole in it! :D

i think it's nice to have things that you keep from your babyhood. it's not like you can remember things from back then, but it's still nice.

aww that happened to my teddy bear recently to she had a hole in her back i kind of got a tear in my eye when i saw that my mum and dad fixed it bless them :) lol i do admit im really atached to her he he she is on my bed now i hug her alot :eek: i her hehe :) she smells like baby powder and vanila my mum said i smelled like vanila alot lol kind of cute if u think about that lol ^.^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back