Do you Still have or keep a.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Do you still have or keep a teddy bear? I do, and I am 11. Please dont be afraid too admit what you want too! If you dont want too admit keep it too your self hey? I think it comforts me because I had it since I was young.

What about you?

G~BHS

i have a bear that ive had since i wuz 3.... and sometimes i sleep w/ it wen i feel blue

Hi Kirara!

Me to! When I feel down I think of my memories with my bear!

G~BHS

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two Teddy Bears, And I am 11 and not embarressed about saying anything as my 13 year old cousin still has one, but I like having Teddys because sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night after a nightmare, and need something to cuddle, well now that job is left to my kitten who climbs on my bunkbed each night, but I still go to sleep with my teddys :angry:

My room is FILLED with toy dogs, and I sleep with this little mouse teddy- I've had it since I was 1! :eek: I've had him 10 years! :angry:

[SIZE=8pt]Yes I do. I collect Care Bears and I am fourteen.[/SIZE]

Yea. I have this cute little teddy bear I had since I was 4. And now i'm 10. :furawatchi:

You should see my room. It's filled with stuffed animals. ANd my age is 10.

-Kuchipatchi-

[SIZE=14pt]I am 12 and i have tons of stuffed .....most of the are TY's i am going to count them[/SIZE]

I'm 15 years old, and I sleep with my stuffed dogs every night. Alot of people do, my aunt has a collection of dolls and teddy bears she keeps.

[SIZE=21pt]Ok I counted them and have At Least 135 stuffed animals if not more[/SIZE]

I have ZILLIONS of cuddlys in my bed, and some in 2 toy hammock things. I am over 10! My fave cuddly is a bear called Gizmo, and she is as old as me! (Or older!)My bro has over 100, just in his bed!

I do. His name is blue, and i had him science i was born. He rocks, harder than than an actuall rock. And thats saying alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back