Do you still like Tamagotchis that much?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
I used to be a 100% Tamaholic. But later on I've been more into online virtual pets like Pet Society that I hardly play with them. Before I could DIE if I were forced to live without Tamas... but now I don't really mind if they're out of my life ;)

Are you still interested in Tamas?

I still like tamas, but I'm going back to neopets again.

I have proof that I'm going away from tamas. my tamas have been paused for days. plus my famitama reset itself.

:D

heck yeah i still like tamagotchis, they bring back old memories from when i was younger.

I get interested in them again once a new version is released.

That's why i have not been on TT for almost a year, i came on when the Familitchi was released. :angry: :huh: :eek:

Cya! ;)

I'm still a Tamagotchi fan, indeed. :huh: I recently got a Music Star, but I'm saving it for a joint hatch during half-term. :huh:

Until then, I'm running my 3 Japanese Tamagotchi and my Celebrity V5. :wacko:

So, yeah, I still like Tamagotchi, a LOT. ^o^

I'm not really a big Tamagotchi fan any more, but I've considered getting a Music Star when they come out over here.

I'm still pretty interested in them. Not as much as I used to be though. However, I am considering to get a few more versions, especially the interesting-sounding Music Star when then come out in Alberta.

I can't wait :eek:

Yes,I enjoy them and think they are fun.Hopefully,I don't get sick of them anytine soon :) .

i am off them

three of them have lost batteries and the other 3 i have had paused for almost a year

i just like looking at them on the internet

No. I stilll am in tams. But, since I do still have instrest in something else, tams are 1-quarter in the closet. (If you know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back