Do you still like the V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Cat

Reaction score
I have the Tamagotchi Familitchi V5 and I like the Tamagotchi V5 and the Tamagotchi Town/ Earth Expo. I think it has a lot of fun games, you know? But I want to know what YOU think! :mimitchi:

I'm really not a big fan of the V5.

When I first heard about it, with the family-thing, it sounded great.

But I got really bored with it after a few generations, & I haven't picked it up since.

I didn't find the games particularly fun, & I wasn't impressed with the V5 TamaTown/Earth Expo.

So, thumbs down for V5 for me. :[

I like it, Im on the 7th gen, but no matter how I care for it, it becomes Petite. At least I have the stuff to change it :gozarutchi:

I really didn't like the V5. It was to boring. I stoped playing with it after maybe 1 month.

:) :blink: :D :lol: :ph34r: :mellow: :huh: :angry:

The V5 is very different from the previous versions… they don't die (very unrealistic) they just only becomes angry and leaves with their spaceship... aww! (I really don’t like it :mametchi: ) In V6, they don't die also and they just leave with a "bye-bye" message… yaiks! :wub: :eek: V5 is good but I don't like the pets have no names! (Bandai removes the naming system :mimitchi: ) They have no names but I want to give them names… very unrealistic! In V6, the naming system is back again. I love my V4 and V6 than my V5 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back