Do you think cheating is....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the TMGC+C and I only have one so I used the codes to get the stuff that you could only get by connecting with another TMGC+C, since I cannot connect with another Tamagotchi. But no I don't think it's cheating because the code option is there for a reason, to get cool items from other Tamagotchis and offline, and you use those things to help care for your Tama.

i recon itz rite but i would lyke it if there wuz a cheat for birthdae cake!!!!

i dont know i think its cool cause i mean how else are you going to get all that stuff cause i dont want to spend all day playing games to get money

Yes, this cheating is bad. It's indicating you don't have enough Tama pride to scavenge for these rewards yourself. It also reveals your greed for the prizes and not your enjoyment of the work.

Sadly, this process is so numerous. D8

I do like codes, I think they're fun, but everyone has their own opions! I like those cake and other stuff codes. If there were ways to cheat on a actal GAME in the tamagotchi, I don't think I'd do it. the games are fun to do anyway, and cool to beat your record on!

Last edited by a moderator:
i use codes all the time and i dont feel bad because my tama wants the stuff u get from the coides

I don't trink cheats/codes with Tamas are bad at all. They are very helpful. Real life, however, could be.

I don't think it's bad Monstr. :3

As long as you don't use cheats all the time. I mean, that kinda spoils it.

I used to play on Nintendogs DS, and my uncle had this thing that gave me 99 of EVERYTHING, and like 999,999.99 money. There was nothing left for me to do on it. -.-'

I know you can't do anything like that on Tamagotchi, but if you use cheats all the time to get everything instead of working/earning for it, then there's no fun left in it.

I only use "cheats" on my international tamagotchi. That's the only way I can access special event-only or location-only items and features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back