Do you think it's stupid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You get four meals & snacks that you do not have to pay forand you can reuse over and over again

• A. Yes, I agree, it is so stupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Honestly! The idea is great!

• C. Not too bad.

• D. I don't care!

• E. It's the only downside on the tamagotchi and it is so stupid!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl_1995

Reaction score
This is so stupid! You get four meals & snacks that you do not have to pay forand you can reuse over and over again. when you buy a food, it is only for one feed, plus you had to pay for it and it doesn't make any difference to what food you feed it.

DONT BUY SHOP FOOD coz its no way worth it.

:mimitchi:

Luv Kells

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not stupid.So your saying that a V3 food chain is NOT like the V2 Food chain?Its really like V2`s,But you get a snack and a meal only.Treats must be bought.and How would your tama be happy then?Like No Steaks for Memetichi to make them happy,No Flower juice for the floweratchi to make it happy,No coffie for the Ojatchi to make it happy and so on.

*Edited: Everyone is entitled to share an opinion. It is not SPAM and will not be closed because you don't agree with it*

*Removed: Everyone is allowed to have an opinion without being labelled in a nasty fashion*

Don't be rude to others! It's very immature!

Did you know that the treat a Tamagotchi likes will boost up all it's happy hearts?? Or that dislike food makes Tama lose all happy hearts?

If you give a Cupcake to a baby instead of four snacks the baby will gain only 2lb and hearts full. Otherwise, the baby will gain 8lb! That's a way to make your Tama healthier!

It's nice to delight Tamagotchis with their favourite food!

Did you know that the treat a Tamagotchi likes will boost up all it's happy hearts?? Or that dislike food makes Tama lose all happy hearts?

If you give a Cupcake to a baby instead of four snacks the baby will gain only 2lb and hearts full. Otherwise, the baby will gain 8lb! That's a way to make your Tama healthier!

*Laughs*You made my point in a clearer way*Laughs agian*

why does it matter? Not to be rude, but if you don't like how when you buy a food, it's only for one use, don't buy it at all.. You do make a point though. It isn't stupid, at least not to me.

uhh i dont care about the v3 thing anyways. if you wanna change it go talk to bandai.

and plus, there's limit to the food (if you feed meals too much to them, they get sick and for treats they get cavaties)

so it wouldnt be UNLIMITED FOOD (zomg!)

please think of the bunny in cows_moo's avatar :D

Not really, I think its pretty neat! :D And since you have to pay for food in real life, doesnt it teach you some stuff about money spending?

plus, the treats make the tama happy!!

HOW COULD YOU THINK TAMA V3 IS STUPED!!!!!!!! :) :p :angry: V3 TAMA IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!! harsh on you!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ceep that itiotic stuff to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

I don't care. I'm not interested in tamas.

Guys don't flame. You're tiring Bell Sprout when she hasta edit. :rolleyes:

-tw

Exactly -- Yes you do have four foods that are free and can use over and over again, but the foods in the store are like treats for your tamagotchi. Like Tarakotchi93 said, it's a way of keeping your tamagotchi healthy.

~Tama_Mama27

I agree it makes no sense to but food you dont need when you get free food any way

HOW COULD YOU THINK TAMA V3 IS STUPED!!!!!!!! :)   :D   :angry: V3 TAMA IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!! harsh on you!!!!! :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry: ceep that itiotic stuff to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(
Don't be rude or post in caps lock... If someone posts something that s/he doesn't like in V3, it doesn't mean s/he doesn't like it at all... And everybody has the right of telling their opinions.

I believe, like Tarakotchisaid, the food in the shop is to keep your TmaGotchi V3 happy.

I also think the V3 is Better. Here are some amenities. (sp?)

More Games

Souveniers

Visiting Parents

TamaTown & Cornershop compatibility

And some others.

So I rest my case.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back