Do you think MCR is emo?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emoguy7409

Reaction score
Do you think My Chemical Romance is emo?

I don't really know, but people argue alot because they think they are emo and some think they aren't

..People have nothing better to do then debate this? 0___o I dunno. I've only heard one song that I sort of like from them.

While I have nothing better to, GOOD CHARLOTTE IS FULL OF POSER EMOS!

[SIZE=7pt]That's why I listen to them. They're so nice and happy. [/SIZE]

ummn.. i have no clue and i'm a major fan...o_o;;;

some say emo, other's say pop... while others sayacid rock X_x....

this is impossible to determine...X_X

I think that emo is just their style, but they are not really emo.

When you're emo, people describe you as depressed and extremely unhappy.

Nah...

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't really emo, but they kinda look emo. I watched them in a live interview and what they talk about isn't really that emo. I guess it's just their style like **UrItChI** said. :D

Ok so society made emo a lifestyle when technically it's just genre of music.

so...No. People have labeled it death rock. I dunno. I think they've made their own genre to be honest, haha. Just kiddin'. But yeah, it's hard to categorize them.

bamcr

MCR Is (I think) labled Emo, yha. But I have also found it under rock and death metal. It depends on your opinion. If your talking about whether the band members are emo, well, then, you would have to go stalk them or somthing, and I dont stalk people.

I am sick of this whole "emo" fad, and honestly I don't even believe it should be a genre of music. Now if you dress with one piece of clothing in black, and have emotion in your lyrics, your band is emo. I think it's really stupid.

Emo will go out very soon, it's just a stupid fad that was brought on by goth pretty much.

I am sick of this whole "emo" fad, and honestly I don't even believe it should be a genre of music. Now if you dress with one piece of clothing in black, and have emotion in your lyrics, your band is emo. I think it's really stupid.
Emo will go out very soon, it's just a stupid fad that was brought on by goth pretty much.
emo will never go away.and people were emo before people were goth emo was used by people in 1982

emo will never go away.and people were emo before people were goth emo was used by people in 1982
Hippies went away. Disco went away. And that was before BOTH goth and emo. Just because it seems cool now doesn't mean people won't be laughing at emos 10 years from now.

people already do laugh at Emo's...
yeah because i'm emo and people make fun of me at school (dosen't bother me at all, its just preps makin fun of me)

Emo is a lifestyle

They scare me o_O No seriously they really scare me. Especially in their music video famous last words. It looks like they're going to kill someone. I don't think they're emo, just scary.

I don't like them anymore *hugs a pillow and screams MOMMY*

SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back