DO you think Tanas should die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlemma

Reaction score
Please answer.

Here's another question:

When Tamas die do you think yo should still have all your item, points etc???

I think they should die but you should keep your items point etc I think you do if you don't reset your tam when it dies!

Yes they should die. It would be pretty boring if tamas didn't die and you were stuck with same character until your batteries ran out! There would also be not much point in having multiple characters then. Having death also adds the realistic aspect. Everything that lives, eventually dies. Add in neglect and death happens faster.

At present you keep all points and items. Probably more convenient than starting again.

Please answer.
Here's another question:

they do keep thier items and point when they die if you dont reset and it has a baby

Yes they should die. It would be pretty boring if tamas didn't die and you were stuck with same character until your batteries ran out! There would also be not much point in having multiple characters then. Having death also adds the realistic aspect. Everything that lives, eventually dies. Add in neglect and death happens faster.
At present you keep all points and items. Probably more convenient than starting again.
I agree.

Please answer.
Here's another question:

In v2 I think you keep them... I don't remember, mine never die.

they do keep thier items and point when they die if you dont reset and it has a baby
That's not dying, that's flying away, in v1 or v2 to nowhere, but in v3 to tamatown. I've viewed them doing that (while changing the time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back