Do you think there should be a V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't think there should be. I think 4 versions are enough, and it would be pretty hard to think up a new idea, and actually develop it. What do you think?
too bad there already is one!

5 tama versions aren't enough ^_^

i hope in a new version (maybe the V6?) with many "lifelike" functions like the new V5 and more random animations/activities.

I don't think so! 'Cause Bandi name it TAMAGOtchi Tamago means egg in japanese so V3 and higer are rip-offs

At first I was a bid jaded almost.

I thought all the new Tamas where so overated and more apealing to a younger group.

Then I started my P1 Tama up and realized... That is gets boring ever so fast!

In the long run all these new Tama's are just keeping the tamagotchi generation alive.

I don't actualy own any of the new Tama's I did some research and I have a Tamagotchi JinSei Enjoy Plus Ura on the way... the Japanese version of 4.5

So I guess I can't answer for sure.

but I think it's a cool idea. I almost bought a V5 but decided the 4.5 was a little more apealing.

However both seem to be great Tamas =D

;)

At first I was a bid jaded almost.I thought all the new Tamas where so overated and more apealing to a younger group.

Then I started my P1 Tama up and realized... That is gets boring ever so fast!

In the long run all these new Tama's are just keeping the tamagotchi generation alive.

I don't actualy own any of the new Tama's I did some research and I have a Tamagotchi JinSei Enjoy Plus Ura on the way... the Japanese version of 4.5

So I guess I can't answer for sure.

but I think it's a cool idea. I almost bought a V5 but decided the 4.5 was a little more apealing.

However both seem to be great Tamas =D

:(
ya I am getting one tomorrow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back