do you think you act too little for your age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
yuppers. I'm 12 and I'm gonna be 13 in 9 days D= I act like a 9 or 10 year old D= (no offence 9 or 10 year olds!)

^_^

I personally think I'm the opposite xD I think I act older for my age. Well that's just me, you'll have to ask others what they think xD

Haha, nah.

One of my friends who is 14, (I'm 15) jokingly said he was more mature. Heh, I don't base maturity on age. xD

Heck yes.

I'm 14, almost 15.

I act like a little kid.

I run around, completely shameless.

I still sit and complain at the top of my lungs in public.

I'm like a 6 year old.

I say I should be a kid while I can.

Haha ya I'm 15 and a half and I act like a 10 year old. =P Sometimes I also act a tiny bit older than I should (very rare O,o)

I'm immature so I don't care what people think about it. xD

I can be mature if I want.

I can be a leader, I can act older than my age, but I don't if I don't have to!

Not Really. I'm 15 and a half. I don't really act like a kid a whole lot.

But I swear that I have a Grouchy old person living inside of me. My Mother tells me that I act like a grouchy old lady sometimes. I guess its because in real life, I'd rather hang out with elderly people[And talk about Old people stuff. Eat old people food, and listen to Old people Music], than people my own age.

Yup. You can just call me Grandma Acid! xD...jk

I act older than my age,

Though I look younger.

At track this year I became good friends with a junior named Hope and a senior named Sarah.

I was only a freshman.

But we became good friends, and a few weeks into the season I referenced my freshman-ism, Sarah was like,

"O: YOU'RE A FRESHMAN?!"

And I was just "Yeah..."

And she was all, "Holy crap, I though you were AT LEAST a sophmore, more likely a junior."

And Hope, who knew I was a freshman was all,

"Yeah... you don't really act like a freshman. I always forget you're one and think you're a sophmore."

So I usually act older. C:

Online I seem a bit younger, I think. In real life I'm about normal for my age ;]

I never act my age. I either act really mature, or really childish.

I mean, as long as your having fun, that's all that matters.

Yes, but no.

I can be veeeery mature and use big words and just act more like 15 or 16. I can be a leader, and occasionally a good role model, aha. But that's when I want to.

At heart, I'm like a 7 year old stuck in a 12 year old's body :)

I think I'm more mature than most 12-year-olds at my school, but I definitely like to have fun! Personally I think building snowmen and climbing tress is much more fun than shopping at the mall or talking on the phone =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back