do you think you have alot of tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u think u hav alot of tama??

• ya i hav alot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, but i would eat a couple of chillys to get more

• midway

• no coz i absouletly HATE tamas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no some people have like dozens of tamas, I've only got 4 so far. That's not a lot.

I have 9 of them!

2 V1's,3 V2's,1 v3,1 mini,and a g1,and g2 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I currently have a Mesu/Osu pair, Tama Angel, 2 Gen 2s, V1, 2 V3s that are coming, and an Entama that's coming.

So that's 9 Tamas.

But I'm selling the Angel, V1, and 1 of the V3s so I'll end up with 6.

I have 4 V1s, 1 V2, 1 V3, a Mini, and an Entama. That's 8 Tamas. I think that's a lot.

Eh, I also have a Digimon Pen-X. It's basically a Tama. So I'd say 9 Tamas now.

EDIT: Umm... *looks at last choice* If we hated tamas we wouldn't be on TamaTalk!

I have five as well. I have two V2's, one V3, one Home Deka, and one Keitai Akai. By the way, if anyone knows any good help websites for my Home Deka that are in English, please sned me a PM. Thanks. Anyone else with those kind of Tamagotchis?

Edit: I hope to get an Entama soon. I was going to get one from YesAsia, but they sold out of the colour I wanted, so I got a Home Deka instead... which, for someone who isn't Japanese, is VERY difficult to understand. Again, I would really appreciate it if you know of a Home Deka help website. And maybe visit my website, while you're at it... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back