Do you think you look like your personality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuj

Reaction score
Do you think you look like your personality?

That's the question.

I would just like to know if anyone thinks that.

For me: NO WAY DUDE! I am gorgeous... and I'm seriously not even exagerrating.. but my personality iswaackoo and weird..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea. I never really thought about it before. I think so; I've got the cute little girl thing going on with a touch of wild. But only because I'm small!

Ahh... I know someone just like you!

she is 3'5 6th grade.. lol....

and shes cute and small

but she's really annoying and yells and pushes you like she's a tough girl.

Yes because i'm nice,kind, and smart and sweet. Just to let you know I am not full of myself my parents said that is how my personality is and that I also look like it

Hmm... let me see.

I don't look like a girl who would play cricket all weekend. I don't look very girly, but I am to a certain extent.

People say my stare is very intimidating, but I don't try to intimidate people ;) . I like peace.

Yes and no. I think you would have to try very hard to physically represent every aspect of your personality.

How many people walk around with a teal bow on their head?

I am much more mature on here than in real life, I have the maturity level of a 1st grader. Not kidding.

Not particularly. I have random outbursts, and usually end up crying at night because I think Im a world class freak >.> It really sucks. You are Slap-Happy during the day, but feel like a pile a horse terdz at night.

But anyway, Im personally fine with the other part of it.

If I ever see red ribbon I have to have siccors so I can tie it in my hair and say "Hello, I'm Eloise and I'm six!"

I don't know really. Most of you've seen my picture, you decide.

I kinda do. I'm tall and that kind of implies that I'm intimidating... uh.. I guess? I'm mean, I suppose, and while I don't look mean, I don't look like a charming person either.

I've never really thought about it. I figure that a lot of what people think IS your personality comes from what you look like.

I think I do.

I act like I'll eat your face off, and I look like I'll eat your face off :|

Unless I'm at work. Then I have to be respectful and 'suitable for public.'

Hell no. xD

When you first see me, it's kinda like "Aww, look- she's so small and cute." Then, you get to know me and you'll be like "Gawd, look- IT'S TOO EVIL!"

See, I look about 9 (even tho' I'm 12), so people think I'm a *cough* cute little girl. I'm really not- I'm probarly the most evil girl to walk this earth. xD

Not all all.

According to people(Liz*evilglare*) I look like I would be dark, evil...pretty much your stereotype emo.

But I am probably one of the coolest people you will meet. I am fun, kinda girlie, I worry about what i look like.

I have a big ego though..

I think I do, the jeans i'm wearing right now are dark, and I slapped a boy during a field trip once XD But I also am quite girly, see my website for proof ;) So I think I am in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back