Do you think you will....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Jazmynn86

Reaction score
buy a V5.5 when they come out?

I'm debating.

I kinda still want a V4.5 but I'm not too sure.

Right now I just have the three tamas (one not working) and I'm not sure I can handle four tamas. I just don't have as much time on my hands anymore with working and going to school!

Well currently, I only have two tamagotchis currently active: my V4.5 and V4, and I'm sure that I'll buy the V5.5, because I'm going to buy a V5 soon, and 4 tamagotchis isn't much to take care of, saying that some people take care of 17 tamagotchis at a time, which is a lot. :(

If I ever buy a V5.5 though, I'll probably pause my V4 for a long time.

I probably would if my parents let me. (It's in my siggy.) I have 4 tamagotchi's, and I take care of my sister's tamagotchis for her because she's not that into them anymore, which leaves me with 8 tamagotchis to take care of 24/7. They seem so much more needy when you have that many of them. :huh: But still, I like having them. I'm trying to get all the versions, but my parents say I'm only allowed to have 4 tamagotchi's at a time. So if I wanted to get one, I'd have to get rid of one of mine (And that's out of the question!).

~SkyCrystal~

I definitely will. I'm so addicted and obsessed with tamagotchis, so even if I end up not liking it, it'll be a good collector's item.

Forgive my ignorance but is a v5.5 the same as a v5? ^-^;
No, you're not ignorant, there's only a couple of topics about it on the Comments and Rumours board as far as I know.

If it's really true that the v5.5 will be the English equivalent of the Famitama Royal (like the v5 was the English equivalent of the original Famitama) then here is a Japanese website you might like to take a look at: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/royal/

Even if you can't read Japanese you can still look at the pictures to get an idea.

Think of the amount of similarities between the v4 and v4.5. The v5 and v5.5 probably have the same amount of similarities between the two. Think of this: same amount of games, but different games, same amount of characters, but different characters, same amount of families, but different families, same features, just changed a tiny bit (for example, the v4.5 and v4 have different jobs but it's the same feature anyway, and the Famitama and Famitama Royal both have DVDs but the DVDs have different minigames).

Despite all that I'm considering it seeing as I enjoy my v5. If you're considering getting another v5 I suggest holding off until the Famitama Royal comes out as you will still be able to connect (and maybe breed) between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back