Do you think...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
Do you think it is worth buying a Music Star? I live in the UK, and apparently, the new tamagotchi is not being released until LATE next year... I really want one, all of my tamagotchis are old, and most lost. Thankyou, Beatrice :p

I live in UK too. I bought a Music Star awhile ago. Late Next year? Great. I may aswell check for new tamagotchi releases (the new Argos catalogue is coming out soon so I'll check that). I know that the Tamagotchi Colour probably won't be released here.....yet. The Music Star is really fun and is alot better than the V5.

So yeah, I would get the Music Star.

The Music Star has a variety of interesting features such as the stress meater, online capibility on tamagotchi music city, and the return of skill points, school, mail, and jobs.

I highly recomend getting one! :p

Hope I helped and have a great Tamatalking day!

Honestly, I REALLY don't think you should get one.

They are EXTREMELY complicated and if you have a busy schedule, they really are no fun at all.

The games are boring, the characters aren't really cute unless you take EXTREMELY good care of it, the Music City isn't fun unless you are constantly on the web and become really successful, the buttons response is slow; it's not a fun Tamagotchi.

It's too complicated to be a cute little egg-pet. At least, in my opinion anyway. The Music Star is the worst Tamagotchi that I have ever played with. (And I've played with all of the connections and some oldies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back