Do you think...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that tamagotchis should celebrate Mother's Day?

• 1)Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)No

• 3)Maybe so

• 4)I think they should and they're mom can come on the screen and we can have a PARTAY!

• 5)Um...I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! THIS IS NOT FAIR! My tamas won't let me see they're parents!! They are adults though.. It goes like this-

• I went to the book icon
  • I went to the 'family' icon
  • I went to the 'parent' icon
  • It made a beeping noise like ant-ant, only say it fast.
Oh yeah, what is history for if you can't do anything with it?

Your tama can only go on history when it has died. It would be cool if tamas chould celebrate mothers day and their old mum tama could come and give them a tama treat or someting. :)

OMG! THIS IS NOT FAIR! My tamas won't let me see they're parents!! They are adults though.. It goes like this-
  • I went to the book icon
  • I went to the 'family' icon
  • I went to the 'parent' icon
  • It made a beeping noise like ant-ant, only say it fast.
Oh yeah, what is history for if you can't do anything with it?
After the 3rd generation everything history wise gets deleted, as well as souviners. It's the main thing I hate about V3s.

i think this thread has all gone rather off topic :wacko:

Mother's Day is a problem as it is not the same date in every country. (In the UK it's in March).

We already have many special dates set on the tama's which are not universal and confuse those of us who are not familiar with them.

And don't forget, with tama's, it's not just the girls who have babies - the boy's are just as good at being 'a mum' .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back