Do you think ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are Tama Minis worth the money?

• TOTALLY;I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're worth it.

• Kind Of

• Not really.

• no

• no way

• NO they're no fun

• TOTAL RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

• No opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter

Reaction score
Do you like minis or do you think they're a ripoff?Personaly I think they are a HUGE ripoff!They can't connect,they have no games,no shop,no items,

so basicly they can't really do anything exept die,eat,and poop.I admit they do make a good first Tamagotchi.Vote now and see results. :huh:

I was given one yesterday (thanks KM. <_< :hitodetchi: ), and yes, they are simple gotchis, but I quite like them. They are small and cute. They dont do much, but they are easy to look after, and between a load of higher maintenance pets, an easy one isnt bad. :unsure:

Do you like minis or do you think they're a ripoff?Personaly I think they are a HUGE ripoff!They can't connect,they have no games,no shop,no items,so basicly they can't really do anything exept die,eat,and poop.I admit they do make a good first Tamagotchi.Vote now and see results. ;)
[SIZE=14pt]I agree[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I think they cost $20 and V3 tamas cost $22 so I think that minis are a bit of a rip off however I wouldn't mind having one. I am currently keeping an eye out for a purple mini on ebay. Like spiffy said, they are cute and easy to look after. Apparently you can pause them which is handy. They only have about 5 characters and they skip teen stage. They can't go higher than 1 generation. When they are old, the die and you have to start them again. They can't get married or have tama babies either.[/SIZE]

So tamagotchi minis are a slight rip off but they are cute and easy to look after. ;)

They are NO fun at all. They are really boring. I think it is a pointless waste of money. I know someone who has one. She loves it. I can't see why...

Yes, they are cute but almost...too simple. Although scince my mom won't buy me a nother tama batterie, i would go for the mini.

[SIZE=14pt]I think they cost $20 and V3 tamas cost $22 so I think that minis are a bit of a rip off however I wouldn't mind having one. I am currently keeping an eye out for a purple mini on ebay. Like spiffy said, they are cute and easy to look after. Apparently you can pause them which is handy. They only have about 5 characters and they skip teen stage. They can't go higher than 1 generation. When they are old, the die and you have to start them again. They can't get married or have tama babies either.[/SIZE]So tamagotchi minis are a slight rip off but they are cute and easy to look after. ;)
I totally agree

Minis are only $10.00 here. I've read that they're made

for beginners to learn how to take care of them. What do you expect

with a small Tamagotchi? The originals had no shop, connection, or anything new

like that. They're still loads of fun, though!

X-nay on the Ini-May.

In other words, tamapenguin2 doesn't not recommend wasting your money-Er, I mean buying- a tamagotchi mini. Mine didn't even evovle into an adult yet. (And I've had it for.... say, 6 months now?)

Minis are only $10.00 here. I've read that they're madefor beginners to learn how to take care of them. What do you expect

with a small Tamagotchi? The originals had no shop, connection, or anything new

like that. They're still loads of fun, though!
Is $10 the same as £5 in English money? I was just wondering if they were more than £5 becuase I might buy one soon. I don't think that they seel minis here in the U.K. so I guess I will have to look on ebay for one. If anyone finds any tamagotchi minis for sale on any bidding sites then please could you PM me with the link. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It kind of depends. The animations area bit low quality, but the compactness (is that a word? :D ) makes up for it. I believe (though I'm not entirley sure) that Bandai stated that the tamagotchi mini were more of an accessory than a real tama, however they're quite good for young children (5 or 6) who are just beginning to learn to use a tama. Some think of the simplicity and low maintanence as a plus, while others find it boring. I myself think of it as a cute, yet rather ornamental tamagotchi. Also, tamapenguin2, if it still hasn't turned into an adult, there must be something wrong with it... mine turned intoan adult in about 3 days, though the American ones may have some type of glitch...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I think they cost $20 and V3 tamas cost $22 so I think that minis are a bit of a rip off however I wouldn't mind having one. I am currently keeping an eye out for a purple mini on ebay. Like spiffy said, they are cute and easy to look after. Apparently you can pause them which is handy. They only have about 5 characters and they skip teen stage. They can't go higher than 1 generation. When they are old, the die and you have to start them again. They can't get married or have tama babies either.[/SIZE]So tamagotchi minis are a slight rip off but they are cute and easy to look after. :D
all tamagotchis can pause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back