Do you torture your tama to death?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. No, because they are special to me and loving and caring etc.

Yes, because I had Young Kuchipatchi on my blue v4, I was gonna make it kuchipatchi. =D

But instead from skill points, I got pyonchitchi. And I re-set it!

Its sorta both, But I only voted 1, No. =P

Both. No, because they are special to me and loving and caring etc.Yes, because I had Young Kuchipatchi on my blue v4, I was gonna make it kuchipatchi. =D

But instead from skill points, I got pyonchitchi. And I re-set it!

Its sorta both, But I only voted 1, No. =P
I meant not reseting but letting it be ill until it dies.

Well I was gonna do that to my Grandma tamagotchi (Otokitchi) because she is old and boring but I thought that would take forever so I just reset it..Thats the only time I've done that..So I chose No. :kuribotchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:

Well I was gonna do that to my Grandma tamagotchi (Otokitchi) because she is old and boring but I thought that would take forever so I just reset it..Thats the only time I've done that..So I chose No. :kuribotchi: :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi:
Well I'm doing it right now on my V5 to see if the dying trick works on V5.

No, I love my Tamas, I would never Torture them, If they die because I left them without putting them to sleep, I would reset them.

My friend did!

He got soooo mad of having tosakatchi all the time, he let it go for a month, came back, its battery was dead, put a new 1 in, and it died! And it stopped working recently. :puroperatchi:

I have never done it evily, but for test reason's i have to admit...Yes... :puroperatchi:

Not on purpose, or that I hate the character. It's your own fault for not aiming your tamagotchi into a good character. :puroperatchi:

Oh yes That reminds me..Once I tried to kill my v5...because I thought I had to many and I didn't like it..because I thought the other versions were better...and my friend was all like "Muahaha! yes do it!!" so she told me to leave it alone in my room but after one hour i ran and got it then the next day of starving and neglecting it they still did not die so I'm still taking care of them.. :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
A while ago I hated my v3 so I turned the sound off, set the time so it would be awake at night and let it depart overnight. I did a similar thing to my v4 as well. I also wanted to test to see how long a v4 took to depart. I used a bit of time adjusting so that my Tamagotchi stayed awake the whole time. It took around 12 hours to depart.

I once did that by accident, because I had my V5 on the traveling channel and somehow it died... D:<

-Temari Nara

I've done it once because I wanted my V1 to turn into an oldie but instead while I was at school my dad said yes to the matchmaker so it had a baby. Then I tried to kill it.

=o how could you do such evil deeds? jk I haven't ever killed on purpose, but once I forgot to PAUSE it, sad day. I don't use them as much anymore though.

<3~~Loola~~<3

Well, I had a Tougyutchi before, and I was going to force it to die, but I changed my mind.Then one day, I woke up late and found it dead.I picked no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back