Do you wanna know who you share a birthday with ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Ok, it all says it up there. ^

I was just wondering if Any of you Tamatalkers wanted to know who you shared a birthday with. And, don't worry..they are ALL famous people !!

Hope you like who you share a birthday with !

v4lover

Ok, it all says it up there. ^ I was just wondering if Any of you Tamatalkers wanted to know who you shared a birthday with. And, don't worry..they are ALL famous people !!

v4lover
And, I forgot to add that you need to tell me your B-Day. If it feels too personal, don't ask me. :mellow:

-v4lover

I share My birthday with Alexis Bledel (celebrity, September 16)

It is a bit personal, but all I'm gonna say is I do share my birthday with a famous celebrity.
It's ok. I'm not putting pressure on those who think it's a bit personal.

Dunno who I share a birthday with,my birthday is the 15th of november 1993 :mellow:

Aimme
You share a B-Day with Zena Grey, actress, 1988

Ok, it all says it up there. ^ I was just wondering if Any of you Tamatalkers wanted to know who you shared a birthday with. And, don't worry..they are ALL famous people !!

v4lover
I already know that I share a birthday with Orlando Bloom (Jan. 13) but not the same year (He was born in 1977, but I was born in 1994... not that youd really give a crud xD)

My birthday is on november 3. I share it with one of my friends and my grandfather.
You share a Birthday with...

Walker Evans, Photographer, 1903

I LOVE Andy Warhol!!!
My birthday is December 7th, which is Pearl Harbor Day and Aaron Carter's birthday (I think). I hate Aaron Carter, :( .
You share a birthday with...

Oh, sorry, you Do share a birthday with Aaron Carter !! Sorry ! :(

my birthday is April the nineteenth. Which means I'm 14 soon (It's snuck up on me this year...)

my birthday is April the nineteenth. Which means I'm 14 soon (It's snuck up on me this year...)
You share a Birthday with..

Kate Hudson, actress, 1979

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back