Do you want more english tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii~mametchi

Reaction score
I want to know because the japanese have angel tamagotchis and tamagotchi school and I just think it's unfair that english people don't have those sorts of tamagotchis.

:D :angry:

yeah, especially like the tamagotchi color. how come it cant come out in an english version? sometimes its really unfair.

Ugh Me Too!

Ireally Wish they'd Re-Release the Original Tamagotchi! IWANT ONE SO BAD! :gozarutchi:

It's too bad our Society isn't more like Japan's.

There was an American version of Tamagotchi Angel back in 1997. I have a pink one. If you can find one on eBay, they tend to be quite expensive nowadays, though not as much as an American Tamagotchi Ocean. I would really like an English TMG+C. The Japanese ones are expensive, and I don't know Japanese. :( :D

Hell no! In ways, english has about v1, v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v5.5 celebrity, v6! we have about 8 versions, while you say they have two? i think it's ufair for them! DO I MAKE SENSE?

But weren't tamagotchi's originated in Japan?

Wouldn't it make sense for them to have different versions then us .. since they started the whole tamagotchi franchise.

I'd like to see ALL the Japanese Tamas in English, especially the TMGC+Color. I don't think that will happen, however.

i am in Austraalia and i sooo so yes to that poll>

i even said you know what yes

Yes, because all I have is regular English Tamagotchi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back