Do you want the User Rank to return?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the User Rank to return?

• Yes! I miss it and found it to be useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I don't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't care if the user ranks go away so I voted "No! I don't miss it!".... :huh: But it seems like more people want it back...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I miss it alot! I feel really different... Like my posts don't count as much... :lol:
That is the attitude we are trying avoid. We don't want people to think that post quantity is a measure of importance or whatever. What means more is the quality of the posts and the reputation you gain from making good, helpful posts rather than a whole lot of them.

That is the attitude we are trying avoid. We don't want people to think that post quantity is a measure of importance or whatever. What means more is the quality of the posts and the reputation you gain from making good, helpful posts rather than a whole lot of them.
Exactly. Like I have said many of times: Quality over Quantity <_< .

We would much rather posts with great infomation, rather than thousands of posts with one or two words. B)

AGAIN Y DO U REALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CARE !!! WUT U GUNNA DO BOUT IT i reallllllyyyyyyy had pple who dont mind there on ear waxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kkk pleazzz dont eamil me again ! PEACE OUT !

[SIZE=22pt] Lol. We're talking about no spam, and ya'll spam. Lol.That's just LOL. It's like it's on purpose... LOL [/SIZE]

:Chohimetchi:tamagirl777

But to me, entering a higher catagory on the User Rank Scale is like a trophy of the effort of helping other people, having fun, and sharing an interest of tamagotchis with other people. The more useful posts one creates makes them feel good to see that they are a Tama Max, Tama Elder, etc.

But to me, entering a higher catagory on the User Rank Scale is like a trophy of the effort of helping other people, having fun, and sharing an interest of tamagotchis with other people. The more useful posts one creates makes them feel good to see that they are a Tama Max, Tama Elder, etc.
[SIZE=22pt] Good point. However, people who want to be a TamaMax TamaElder, etc. get too impatient and start spamming to increase the post count... [/SIZE]

:huh: tamagirl777

AGAIN Y DO U REALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CARE !!! WUT U GUNNA DO BOUT IT i reallllllyyyyyyy had pple who dont mind there on ear waxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx kkk pleazzz dont eamil me again ! PEACE OUT !
Why are you doing that? Just to annoy someone? To get attention? Well it just so happenes that the guieds, and Admin actually CAN do something. What you ask, they can ban you, and much more.

Another thing, if you "hate tamagotchis", and think they are stupid, then why did you join tamatalk in the first place?

I think I am going to report you.

With all do respect,

tamagirl1092 :rolleyes:

Why are you doing that? Just to annoy someone? To get attention? Well it just so happenes that the guieds, and Admin actually CAN do something. What you ask, they can ban you, and much more.
Another thing, if you "hate tamagotchis", and think they are stupid, then why did you join tamatalk in the first place?

I think I am going to report you.

With all do respect,

tamagirl1092 :rolleyes:
[SIZE=22pt] Now, now, let's all not get carried away (not you tamagirl1092)...let's get back to topic-SO do you want the user ranks to return? [/SIZE]

:rolleyes: tamagirl777

Well I don't really care either way but I voted yes bring it back!

As a new member, I have no idea what these ranks meant to everyone "back in the day", but you all still have your number of posts counter active and to me its much the same thing.. Maybe Im missing something.. So what if your "rank" is not obvious, it is quite obvious to me that you have been here a lot helping (mostly lol) other people and are an active productive member

DOWN WITH SEGREGATION BY RANKS

:) :furawatchi: :) ;) B) B)

Well, that's basicly what I said. It's easy to tell who is who by the post count, so why even

bring it back? :D

I mean, I see tons of people with their post count over 1000, and I can plainly see that they are a tamamax, words "tamamax" or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back