Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Do you guys wear bras yet? I'm just curious to see if my age group do or not. :D

Oh, and if you're wondering about me, no- I wear crop tops. :D

Yeah, I wore vests till I was about 10 and I wore crop tops till I was eleven. I've been wearing a bra for nearly two years.

BTW: I'm nearly 13 just so you know!

Yeah. I wear a training bra. ._. I got it yesterday and i had to get it with my dad... so embarrassing x_X

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I do.

The straps are so annoying though.. xD

I think I'm an A 40 or something... ?

Yeah. I have for like 2 years. But I started out with sports bras. I started wearing real ones a few weeks ago. I think I'm a size 34.

Matchy :)

I'm sort of ashamed for not wearing one... The reason I don't is.... OK, a 28A is too big for my shoulders and chest... *blushes* Lol, my crop tops are only like age 9-10 or something. :) xD They don't fit me either- too big.

Gosh, I wish I could, but I can't... gah, why must I have super-skinny shoulders?! :)

I'm sort of ashamed for not wearing one... The reason I don't is.... OK, a 28A is too big for my shoulders and chest... *blushes* Lol, my crop tops are only like age 9-10 or something. :) xD They don't fit me either- too big.
You think a 28 A is too big o.o' Try a 38 DD. It's horrible >.<' Constant back, neck and shoulder aches.

You think a 28 A is too big o.o' Try a 38 DD. It's horrible >.<' Constant back, neck and shoulder aches.
*sigh* I tried on a 28 A- it was miles too big. =[

Oh! ^.^' I understood wrong. I thought you meant your size was a 28 A and it felt too big to you.
Sorries!
It's OK! I'm sort of embarrased, but... yeah!

Yeah.

I don't like training bras. They make my chest look flat, which makes me look way too young. Plus I know I can wear cup bras, which I do, and training bras are to train you to wear cup bras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back