Do you?......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do.. I'm trying to stop, but it's so hard. I know it's gross, but it's so hard to break a habit. It's like I'm

programmed to, I do it unconsiously sometimes..

I don't, I let them grow until they snap off by themselves. I'm bad with nail polish though, I currently have my nails painted with purple glitter, but i have already chewed most of it off XD

Another thing about my nails is that instead of growing downward or straight, mine grow UPward, like ski jumps 0_0

I've never met anyone else with nails like that. :|

If you want to see nasty nails you should see my brothers. Goodness, that boy has the the wierdest nails that won't brake off and toenails that curl underish so he complains when my mom cuts them. xP That's icky.
XD, My Toenails are like that. they Curve underish too. But i cut them ever 6 months. ^.^....XD

But yea, I bite my nails, its a hard habit to get rid of. But i wash my hands/nails first before i chew them. I even attempted to eat one of my nails (not the Whole nail, just the part i chewed). o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back