Do You ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
I DO!!!! XDDDDD

mine:

1. with pizza+subs= i need to rip it apart.. then eat

2. When ever i finish something with a bone in it, i suck the bone

3. I eat steak with my hands

4. I like putting alot of salt on food.. *but i stopped*

i compare my eating habits to those of a predator! XD *wolf, tiger, etc.*

do you have any weird eating habits?

Hm. Not really.. I can swallow any size of pill (that you are supposed to swallow) without water and in one gulp, although that's not a "habit."

I also eat pretty fast. I eat a lot of food with my hands, and I mix weird food together sometimes.

I like ketchup on my mashed potatoes...
I thought it was pretty normal to eat ketchup on potatoes. (regardless of how they're prepared.) I don't like ketchup, but it seems like everyone around me does.

When I'm snacking, I always have to eat everything in 2's. Like earlier I was eating Cheez-Its, and I eat them two at a time. If I take out three, I eat two and grab one more so it equals two. But if I take out an even number, I'll separate them into two's and eat them two by two.

I have alot!BTW i'm back!!!!!!!!!!

~I don't eat cheese on my subs,salad really anything(exepct macoroni,pizza,and that crud)

~I also eat ketchup on my potatoes only fried though

~I eat ketchup on like everything

~Hot sauce on everything

~On salad I make homeade dressing and only use vinager,garlic salt and black pepper

that's pretty much it but when I think of others I'll tell y'all

~KK

oh and Ketchup....I HATE IT...ew ew ew...

but when we eat out like at BK ill eat it and it doesn't bother me at all...but other wise i will killyou over it

Here's some...

• Salmon - I need my salmon cut in small rectangles
  • Chicken - I only eat chicken if it's past noon
  • Fruit - I only eat fruit before noon
  • Salad - If it's not at noon, I'm not eating

Um.........I dont really have any o.o I like Steamed Broccoli. I never eat at the table (On occasion yeah) And I basically Devour anything on my plate

Well, I usually don't use forks (and I almost never use knives, I just cut whatever I'm eating with my fork), unless I'm in a restaraunt. Most of the food I eat I can eat with my fingers. I also rip everything I eat up into peices in my hands before I eat it. For instance, I rip part of my bagel off and then put it into my mouth. I don't bite peices off.

Hm. I eat cereal with chocolate milk, not white milk. No matter how much my parents tell me to stop. And I... forget the rest. D:

Eh, When i Eat Grilled Cheese, I Have to Have Ketchup to dip it in, And i always have at least 15+ Crackers in Soup (only Tomato Soup). This Guy i used to know Put Ketchup on literally everything, Even his cereal. o_O. And when i Eat (example-Plate Full of Mashed Potatoes,gravy,Fair-Sized Stake), I eat everything in under 5 minutes, Heck, my mom isnt even finished loading her plate the first time and i'm back for seconds. XD. And for Chocolate milk, I always put a spoon of Instant Coffee in it. Makes it taste better. lol

Not really, except when I eat anything round like a cookie or a burger, I always eat the outside first. I think the middle is softer, so I eat it slowly. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back