Do you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filter

Reaction score
Do you ever feel depressed when a fictional character in a book, or on the television dies?

I'm currently reading the series of books called Warrior cats.

Sometimes cats die in them, actually, quite alot of the time.

My friend thinks i'm stupid because I feel really upset, and usually cry when one of the characters in a warrior cats book dies.

You get so used to their personalities, you feel like you really know them.

Some of them have such sad deaths.

One of them made me so sad, I didn't read the books for five weeks.

My mother thinks I should stop reading them, but i've already read every single one so far, because they are so addictive, and I can't stop.

They are just fictional characters, yet i think them as friends.

So you can imagine that I find it sad when one dies.

Well, I feel better now i've typed that out. :D

Filter. xxx

Yes, I don't mind admitting it :mametchi:

I get sad when characters die or are ill, like in Harry Potter. Characters die a lot in Harry Potter :)

I never cry fully, because whenever a tear comes up I always remind myself, It's just a book or It's just a film. In Doctor Who when Rose had to go, I cried. ;) :huh:

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Do you ever feel depressed when a fictional character in a book, or on the television dies?I'm currently reading the series of books called Warrior cats.

Sometimes cats die in them, actually, quite alot of the time.

My friend thinks i'm stupid because I feel really upset, and usually cry when one of the characters in a warrior cats book dies.

You get so used to their personalities, you feel like you really know them.

Some of them have such sad deaths.

One of them made me so sad, I didn't read the books for five weeks.

My mother thinks I should stop reading them, but i've already read every single one so far, because they are so addictive, and I can't stop.

They are just fictional characters, yet i think them as friends.

So you can imagine that I find it sad when one dies.

Well, I feel better now i've typed that out. :)

Filter. xxx
*nods*

I cried when Runningwind died, and Tigerclaw. Lionheart and Cinderpelt had me in tears for a few days. =/ He was my favourite character, ah well.

I agree with you, they are like friends... the way Erin Hunter writes can really make you emotional towards them... *sigh* It's very sad.

Latest posts

Back