do you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like tama town

• too babyish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • love it

• what is that

• ok

• like it

• hate it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pogo

Reaction score
do you like tama town? i saw a post that said that they do not like tama town.

Tamatown is fun and it gives you lots of passwords for your versio three tamagotchi.

Some people don't like it because they think that it is too babyish but that dosen't mean that other people are not allowed to like it.

Also, theese topics normally turn into flame wars because everyone has different opinions. If that happens, I will contact a guide but this topic is O.K. for now. :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl-

yes i agree with sk8ter gurl because everyone has their own oppions and thier own "tastes" so please watch what you post because wars can get started by posting things like these. THANX!

I love Tama Town. It has a lot of data and stuff behind it to know excactly which code to give to which username.

Hey, tamatown is a great place to get more items for your tama.

Did you know that more things are open in www.tamagotchitown.com than www.tamagotchieurope.co.uk?? :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :mametchi: B) :( :( :( :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tama

Name: Lemmy

Generation:3

Training:3

Weighs:46lb

Species:Mohitamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
WHoever says Tamatown is too babyish, i disagree with them. if you say it is babyish, it dont matter. cause ill be getting all my prizes on tamatown :eek: :(

As Tamalover2day&4eva said, more things are open in Tamatown than in Tamagotchieurope. I personally don't really like that, because it makes me kinda jealous of America for getting everything else... Corner Shop only came out like 3 weeks ago down in Oz, and it came out 3 months ago in America.

Anyway. On topic, I'd say Tamatown is OK. I only go on there occasionally to see if anything's open, though I think that everything would be open next month.

Finally, I think that this topic is on the wrong board and I think this should be placed in Tamatown and e-Tamago. Would a guide please move this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back