Do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a step dad or mom?

• Yes I have both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No just my normal parents

• Step Father

• Step Mother

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaloverforever

Reaction score
I know it is kinda personal but i find alot of people have a step father or mother.

I have both my original parents.

I know it is kinda personal but i find alot of people have a step father or mother.
I have both my original parents.
i may have my normal parents as they are divorced

I have my normal parents, but they're divorced.

I used to have a step mom but they divorced as well.

It seems nobody can stand being around my dad for very long XD

welll i live with my aunt so....ugh...weird but ya.....my dad has a girlfriend i think of as a evil step mom does that count LOL XD

mine is more complicated

my mom split up with my dad and started going out with someone who is now my stepdad

and my dad marreid someone else and now she is my stepmom *out of breath*

+ i hate my stepmom because when i was 5 she punched me in the stomach

I am so lucky! I have both of my normal parents and they rock!!!!! :D :mellow: :eek: :p B) :eek:

Well right now im living with my mom (and i hate her) and My dad Died 3 years ago. When i was a baby to age 10 i lived with my dad, then for about a year and a half i lived with my Grandma, then around 7 months after that i lived with my auntie for about 5 months then i lived with my mom. Im planning to Blackmail My Mom into letting me live with my grandma again

I live with my dad and evil stepmom. I hate both of them but my stepmom beats my dad by a mile.[SIZE=14pt]I hate my stepmom since she once hit me in the head with a ruler and it broke in half!!!!!!!!! Also because she yells when I do something wrong. And my dad because he hasn't broken up with that woman. :lol: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Bye from tamalight!! :eek: [/SIZE]

I have a stepped mother she is so shrill and bossy and she has to bratty daughters named Stephinie and Rose I refuse to be ''related'' to them thats why I live with my mother

I have both step parents... i know... i'm wierd. I cant help it... my parents divorced when i was 11 months old. then my dad abandoned me to my grandma when i was 6.

I have my birth parents! ^^

But my (evil) step grandma (dad's side) and step (evil) grandpa (so is grandma both on mom's side)

Uhh...I live with my mom, but I don't know my dad, but she told me he had a wife so yeah, I have a stepmom. Oh yeah, I have a stepbrother who is 10 yrs older than me 'n' in college.

~ Xx-CeCe-xX

i live with my mom but i know i have a step mom i havntseen her for yrs n hope nopt to...... (i live with my mon n my bro not my dad :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back